three

Sooyoung hastily put on her sweater jacket as she paced around her room to put on socks

Sooyoung hastily put on her sweater jacket as she paced around her room to put on socks. She was suppose to meet up with the girls but time was not on her side today.

She quickly glanced at her reflection in the mirror and sighed as her hair was sticking out in places where it shouldn't be. Grabbing her hair brush, she tied her hair into a messy bun and grabbed her purse on the way out.

"Why are sweating?" As she entered the usual cafe they meet up at, Kim Yerim noticed the older girl's appearance.

"Am I not late?" Sooyoung asked, drinking off the glass of water that was close to her.

Yerim shooked her head, "No, Wendy hasn't arrived yet."

Sooyoung looked at her watched before realizing that her bedroom clock had been advance for 30 minutes. Like it had always been whenever school was near.

"Advanced clock?" The younger raised a brow to which Sooyoung nodded.

The cafe doors opened and a girl with short snow like hair went to their table. Son Seungwan was like the older sister both girls never had-since one was an older sister and one was an only child. The three had met in peculiar times but it didn't stop them from being good friends.

And so the trio ordered and ate while conversing about what they had missed. Wendy is a fourth year searching for jobs while Yeri is a senior preparing for college, they didn't have much time to meet up and if they did they always make sure to talk their hearts out.

"Are you and Taehyung still denying your feelings for each other?" Sooyoung barely swallowed the juice she was drinking upon hearing the question of her older friend.

"What feelings?" She spoke out calmly.

"You know the butterflies you feel inside and not to mention the heart eyes he only has for you," Yeri rolled her eyes and acted like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, I don't know." Sooyoung stated and crossed her arms.

"Okay okay, don't get grumpy." Wendy said jokingly and proceeded to change the topic.

After the question, she seemingly got quiet as she thought about something. Even she didn't know what she felt. Despite of knowing so much about each other and also years of being bestfriends, Sooyoung didn't know if she just wanted to stay that way.