four

The morning of the male teen couldn't be more loud as he lazily grabbed his phone from his nightstand

The morning of the male teen couldn't be more loud as he lazily grabbed his phone from his nightstand. Taehyung slightly regreted playing games till his eyes hurt, the night of first day. He groggily sat up and answered the call, already knowing who it was.

"Yes, Soo?" His morning voice let out.

On the other line, Sooyoung can be found frowning, staring at the curtained window of his bestfriend through her opened ones.

"Why is your voice like that?" She sighed, "Don't tell me you're still in bed."

Even if they couldn't see each other, Taehyung smiled sheepishly and replied, "I'll be ready in 10."

"You better," Then the call ended.

Sooyoung got inside the car quickly as she saw Taehyung's car infront of her. She fixed her seatbelt and looked at her wrist watch.

"We're going to be late. I swear to god Tae, you're done if we're late." She crossed her arms and refused to look at her bestfriend.

The car engine started and Taehyung drived, as fast as he could without getting a speed ticket.

"I know I'm sorry. We'll make it in time, I promise." He knew his bestfriend didn't like being late, if anything she was the type of person to arrive an hour early before call time.

Fortunately, they did make it in time-for the first period atleast. Sooyoung already knew the university like the back of her hand, applying for assistant over the summer really did wonders.

Taehyung however was a different story, having only been to the university thrice-well, except when he picks Sooyoung up but that doesn't count since he only waits outside. He begged her to atleast show him where his first class was, which Sooyoung did but only the directions. Whining like a child, Taehyung threw a fit how she couldn't even guide her bestfriend.

"Oh, shut up. I would've gladly escorted you to your class if you had made us arrive earlier," Sooyoung walked away from him.

Taehyung pouted at nowhere in particular and decided to ask around where it was. Luck was apparently on his side when he managed to know where his class was located. It was just a few rooms away from where they were earlier. Sooyoung should've said so then! But then again Taehyung wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying and was ultimately staring at her lips.

Like a cliche romance novel, he ended up bumping with a girl. Taehyung swears he hadn't seen the girl coming. About to say sorry and quickly get to class, he stops and stares at the familiar face infront of him.

"Irene?"