seven

"I'm going to regret this

"I'm going to regret this." Sooyoung mumbled as she entered the homey diner.

Sooyoung thought she was going to eat alone but apparently not and was offered free lunch. She was surprisingly greeted by her high-school senior, Kim Seokjin.

He had a great reputation back in highschool and they only had attended school together for about 2 years and casual encounters here and there.

Also not to mention she liked him as a crush for months. She was surprised he knew her name alone.

"Are you attending here?" He asked, briefly looking up from the menu to look at her.

She shyly put her hands on her lap, not knowing where to put them and simply nodded at the question.

Seokjin chuckled softly, "I won't bite, Sooyoung."

She looked up and formed an unexpected eye contact with him. Later on, both young adults burst out laughing. She wasn't really a shy person but  it does come out sometimes, thankfully it didn't come out now.

They got more comfortable with each other and conversated. Knowing more about each other than their name and that they attended the same highschool.

They talked a lot that they forgot to order and faced a grumpy waitress. They laughed it off again and talked whilst taking bites of their food.

Seokjin excused himself to the rest room. Sooyoung looked at her phone that was in her lap. It had vibrated a minute ago and she was curious who had texted.

She opened her messages and Taehyung's id was unread.

strawberry monster:
hey are u eating now?

Sooyoung thought about him and Irene. They must be eating lunch and having fun now. She scoffed unconsciously and typed out a dry response.