4 - D and D

"You probably think that you are better now, better now

better now, better now. You only say that
'Cause I'm not around,
Not around.

You know I never meant to
let you down,
Let you down. Would have gave
You anything, would have gave
You everything, oh."

[Post Malone - Better now (80s version)]

~~~~

"Dear Jisus please make these two stop already." The young raven haired girl mutters under her breath.

Jisu looks at the two, with the most 'i am so done' look she has ever worn. They have been messing around again and again, completely ignoring the fact that they aren't the only ones existing in this planet.

"But it really doesn't make sense, okay? There is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee of course, flies anyway. Because bees don't care what people think is possible." (a/n: Please tell me you got the reference.)

Being surrounded by utterly stupid and child-like people was a challenge she and the rest of her friends had to face every day of their lives.

The small circle decided to hang out at her place. After a lot of persuading and bribery, she eventually gave in, finally agreeing to the idea. She had a lot on her plate, as she was getting ready for a random exam her professor had given them. But she thought a bit of fun was deserved. After all, she needed a break from all the stress and studying she had to do.

Her brother was out to who knows where and it was in her favour as she had her friends coming over to hang out.

But she should have known, a lot more stress was coming her way as the couple in front of them bickered endlessly over the stupidest, most random things ever.

Ryujin suggested she would bring her boyfriend with her. Of course they agreed as they had a great bond with the latter anyway. They thought it would be more fun if there were more people to come.

Oh boy, they thought absolutely wrong.

"Beomgyu, honey. Just drop it will you? You know your girlfriend doesn't accept defeat. So you two shut the fuck up before I kick you out." Chaeryoung, on the other side of the couch spoke, shushing the two chaotic people off. It was rare for them to witness their dear friend cuss, so it definitely made them shut their mouths.

"Oh, I suddenly remembered. Didn't you have something to tell me last week, Jisu?" The dumb of the dumb and dumber duo said, remembering the little incident her friend had told her so shortly about.

Jisu didn't get the chance to tell Ryujin since she was slumped with a lot of studying to do for friday's exam.

"Right...that. Thanks for reminding me dumbass." The raven beauty says in evident sarcasm. Yeji then comes out from the bathroom, taking a seat next to Jisu on the other couch leaning in to put her head on her shoulder while hugging her waist from the side. "While I was on my way to your place after buying you your food that you asked for--"