ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Now that I think about it, this project doesn't sound as boring as I thought." (Y/n) said to her friend Junko, walking down the stairs with her. "Oh man, you just say that because you can work with Ishimaru, (y/n). Are you sure you don't have a crush on him?"

The (h/c) haired girl blushed a deep red and huffed. "Why do you and Aoi always say that? He's just a friend." "Sure thing. Invite me to your wedding!" Junko teased before waving and walking off. '"Whatever, I should look for Taka now."

It took a while, but she finally found her friend on a bench in the schoolyard. "Hello Taka!" She greeted him, smiling a bit, which he returned. "Are you free tomorrow afternoon? We could go to my room and prepare the presentation." (Y/n)
asked Kiyotaka.

"I don't see why not. Sure (y/n)." Nodding, the female sat down besides him, and the two students chatted about some unimportant things, before the bell rang, signaling that the next class was about to start. (Y/n) stood up and didn't notice Kiyotaka looking at her with a little blush on his face.

He just couldn't help it: The way her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair was softly blowing in the wind, and her big, sparkling (e/c) eyes looking straight forward. "Taka? Are you okay?" She asked, waving her hand in front of his face. "Yes.." He mumbled, standing up and walking towards the entrance.

The girl couldn't help but wonder why he was staring at her. Maybe he was just lost in thoughts and wasn't even looking at her. Shaking her head, she just threw away those thoughts and caught up to her friend. Only one class left, but sadly she wouldn't have free time afterwards.

Since she was the Ultimate Assistant, she always helped the principal, the teachers and sometimes students that were planning an event or stuff like that. But she didn't really mind because she was used to it and enjoyed helping others. It would be fun to talk about her talent.

When they arrived in class, (y/n) sat down besides Junko and her sister Mukuro who were talking about random things. "So (y/n), are you having a date with Ishimaru?" Mukuro curiously asked. (Y/n) starred at her with wide eyes. "You too, Mukuro?"

The Ultimate Soldier pointed at the Ultimate Fashionista, who was trying to hold a laugh in. "That's not funny... How many times a day do I have to tell you that he's just a friend, Junko?" Of course, Kiyotaka was handsome and a real gentleman, but she didn't like him that way.

He was more of a big brother to her like Mondo. "Watch her fall for him." The strawberry blonde whispered to her sister, who had to smirk a bit. (Y/n) groaned and leaned her head on her palm, doodling on a piece of paper.

When would the teacher arrive? Speaking of which: He bursted in and immediately apologized for being so late. "(L/n)-san, may I speak to you?" She nodded and followed him out of the classroom. "Since you're the Ultimate Assistant, I will ask you. I have some really important projects which I can't deny so it would be nice if you could assist me."

"Of course, sir. What time?" He thought for a moment, before saying: "Please show up today on 3 pm. I really appreciate your help, thank you." (Y/n) smiled, going back to the class with the teacher and sat down again.
❀❀❀❀❀