ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"There you are, (y/n)!" Junko shouted as she spotted her (h/c) haired friend who just entered the mall. Surprisingly, her sister Mukuro was with her. "Hello, you two! Mukuro, you're here too?" The black haired girl rolled her eyes and pointed at the strawberry blonde.

"She dragged me along." Junko smirked and leaned to the side. "Because you need a dress too, Mukuro! (Y/n), guess what? Mukuro has a date for the ball!" Interested, the (h/c) haired female leaned forward and looked at the Ultimate Soldier with bright eyes. "Who is it? Tell me everything!"

Mumbling something under her breathe, Mukuro answered with a short "Makoto Naegi.". (Y/n) giggled. " Enough with this boring talk, let's start shopping!" The Ultimate Fashionista shouted and dragged her sister and her friend to the first and most important shop on their list: The boutique.

It was rather small, but it had really beautiful dresses and accessories. Junko immediately spotted some dresses for her and Mukuro, while (y/n) was just looking for one on herself. How could the strawberry blonde find dresses for herself in only a few seconds? It always took the (h/c) haired girl ages to only find one.

When she was about to give up, something caught her eyes. It was a beautiful, long and glamourous (f/c) dress that would reach her ankles. Before anyone else could even look at it, the girl took it and went to the changing room, where her friends were already trying on their own dresses.

Junko glanced at the (h/c) haired girl's dress and nodded, showing that she approved with her choice. "Come on, don't just stand there, (y/n). Try it on!" She said excitedly and shoved her friend into one of the small cabins.

Even though it fit her perfectly and looked absolutely beautiful on her body type, Junkp shoved some more dresses into her cabin, saying that there could be an even better one. (Y/n) just rolled her eyes and begrudgingly tried on every single one of them.

"Like I said, this is the perfect one." She said, holding up the dress she chose before the strawberry blonde forced her to try on all the other ones. The Ultimate Fashionista just grinned and shrugged. After they had paid, they went to some other shops, buying shoes, accessories, etcetera. "Phew, we finally have everything..." The (h/c) haired girl sighed in relief.

Mukuro nodded, agreeing with her. "I'm glad it's finally over..." Pouting, Junko turned towards them. "You're acting like I forced you to come with me." The Ultimate Soldier sighed. "That's exactly what you did to me." (Y/n) couldn't resist the urge to laugh at the two.

She then looked at her phone and saw a few missed calls from Kiyotaka. She instantly hit the 'call back' button. "(Y/n), I was so worried! Where are you?!" He shouted, sounding like a wreck. "I'm so sorry, I was out with Junko and Mukuro! I'm okay, I swear!"

"Okay, but next time please don't make me worry like this!" He said. "I won't! Bye, love you!" She quickly said and hang up. "Awww, that's so cute! Was that Ishimaru?" Junko asked, teasing the (h/c) haired girl about her boyfriend. "Yes." (Y/n) just said and took her bags.

"I have to go now. Thanks for inviting me." She said, waving to her friends before walking back to Hope's Peak Academy's dorms. When she arrived at her room, (y/n) threw the bags down besides her door and flopped down on her bed. She really hoped that Kiyotaka would like her outfit.
❀❀❀❀❀