ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Finally, it was Friday evening, the day of the dance festival. (Y/n) ran through her room, already in her dress and searched for her notepad that she always carried with her as the Ultimate Assistant. Even if there was a school ball, maybe someone needed help.

She finally found it and stuffed it into her (f/c) colored handbag, which matched perfectly with her (f/c) dress. The girl had decent make-up on and had had her (h/c) hair curled into soft locks, framing her face. One last time, she looked at herself before exiting her room.

(Y/n) was a bit nervous, hoping that Kiyotaka would like her look for today. From a distance, she could already see Mukuro and Makoto, who seemed to have a comfortable conversation between them, so she just waved at them and entered the big hall.

Her confidence sank a bit as she saw all the other girls that were dressed up like they would walk on the red carpet. Junko looked gorgeous, but she was used to that, so it didn't really affect her. Looking through the big room, she spotted her boyfriend talking to his friends.

Quietly making her way over to him, she suddenly placed both of her hands on his shoulders, causing the Ultimate Moral Compass to jump. "Hello Taka!" She exclaimed happily, but felt a little nervous at the same time.

As he turned around, the black haired male's mouth went wide open when she saw how stunning his girlfriend looked. At first, only some stuttering came out of his mouth, before he calmed down a bit. "H-Hello (y/n). You look really beautiful..." He said, mumbling the last part just loud for her to hear. Her cheeks flushed red as she smiled.

"Thank you, Taka. You look really handsome yourself." She didn't just say that; Kiyotaka wore a white suit that was a bit similar to his regular school uniform. It had a black tie to go with it and even though it was simple, it still looked fancy and suited him very well.

A few moments passed in an awkward silence, but then the black haired male held out his hand. "Would you like to dance with me, (y/n)?" He asked, his cheeks now as red as his eyes. The Ultimate Assistant gladly accepted his offer and nodded.

Some people complimented them on their way to the dance floor, saying how cute and good looking they were together. It made (y/n) happy as all her worries seemed to just disappear when she began to dance with Kiyotaka, who gently held her waist and back.

Slightly leaning her head against his chest, she closed her eyes for a moment, while dancing with her beloved boyfriend. Could this evening get any better? Yes, it could. After the first song stopped, Kiyotaka stopped as well, took her hand and led her outside, where the stars were as clear as possible.

Surprised, the girl turned towards her boyfriend and felt someone's lips on hers. Closing her eyes, she kissed back, melting into the soft kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Like it was the most normal thing on this world, he wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her even closer to him.

(Y/n) was surprised that Kiyotaka was such a good kisser, but she definitely could live with that. As they pulled away for air, he softly put his hand onto her cheek. "I'm sorry. You just look so beautiful."
❀❀❀❀❀