ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, (y/n) tried to sit up, only to be stopped by an arm that was wrapped around her waist. Confused, she looked down and blushed a deep red: Kiyotaka was holding onto her, making it impossible for the girl to get up.

Even though she tried to somehow get up without waking him up, it just wouldn't work, so the (h/c) haired girl was debating with herself, whether she should wake him up or wait until he wakes up on his own. She decided to wait and just laid back down, snuggling close to him.

Kiyotaka opened his eyes, and immediately noticed the Ultimate Assistant in his arms. Should he wake her up? Hesitantly, he shook her shoulder, making her open her her eyes. "Oh, good morning, Taka. Are you finally awake?" "What do you mean, 'finally awake'?"

She giggled and got up. "I woke up earlier, but I couldn't stand up, because you didn't want to let go of me." His face flushed red and he looked everywhere but her eyes. "I'm so sorry! I didn't want to trap you!" This sentence made the girl laugh a bit. "You didn't do anything wrong. I... Thought it was cute."

Her boyfriend faced her with a small smile. "Really?" She nodded, noticing that she was stil in her clothes from the day before and then looked at the (f/c) clock in her room.

"Oh no, we don't have that much time left until class starts, we have to hurry!" She exclaimed, taking her clothes abd rushed into her bathroom. "Then I will go to my room now. I'll see you later, (y/n)." He said and pecked her cheek before rushing out of her room. For a moment, she just stood there and touched her cheek in awe.

"Now is not the time for daydreaming, I have to get ready or I'll be late!" The girl mentally scolded herself, quickly got through her morning routine and got dressed. On the way out of her room she threw her bag over her shoulder, locked the door and ran as fast as she could down the halls, almost bumping into some other students.

She was perfectly on time as she entered the classroom. Of course, Kiyotaka was already there, unsurprisingly, so she just sat down and tried to catch ber breathe.

During the lesson, something was thrown against her head. (Y/n) looked down and saw a little piece of paper. Searching for the ond who threw it, her eyes landed on a smirking Junko, who mouthed a 'open it', so she did. »Today on 5 pm at the mall? You need something good looking for your man!«

Smiling back, she nodded and gave the strawberry blonde a thumbs up, signaling that she would be there, and went back to listening to their teacher. The rest of the day went by rather quickly, the bell soon ringing.

Looking forward to shopping with her friend, the (h/c) haired girl packed up her things and rushed out of the classroom, leaving a confused Kiyotaka behind. He looked over to Mondo, who just shrugged before answering. "She probably planned to do something with her friends. Probably some girls stuff, you know, bro?"

Slowly, the black haired male nodded and began to pack up his things, curious why his girlfriend was leaving so fast. Maybe she had to study or was going out with her friends like Mondo said. "I should just stop worrying..." He mumbled.
❀❀❀❀❀