ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Currently, the (h/c) haired girl was walking down the halls, a smile plastered on her face as she did so. Her friends walked behind her, happily chatting about some things. "We did it! We graduated!" Aoi shouted happily in (y/n)'s ear, who just laughed and nodded.

"Yes! I honestly can't believe it... But I'm so happy!" She exclaimed with tears forming in her eyes. "Aww, don't cry, (y/n)! You shouldn't be crying!" Junko said, wiping the girl's tears away and gave her one of her famous grins. "Thanks... But I'm just so happy, you know?" She said, smiling.

Yes, today class 78th graduated from Hope's Peak Academy. (Y/n) looked at the paper in her hand. She graduated with high scores in her subjects, but it felt weird. From today on, she would never wake up in her dorm room again, she would never get hit by Junko's messages in class again, and she would never see her friends everyday again.

Everything would change for her, but was it really that good? Sure, she was free and never had to stay up until morning to study for an exam she forgot, but what about all her friends?

Well, she would definitely stay in touch with them. Quickly throwing away all the depressing thoughts, she looked up. They just exited the main campus and were now outside. The trees were pinkish, and some cherry blossoms fell down from them. It was a clear and sunny day and it wasn't too warm, nor too cold. It was just the perfect day.

"(Y/n), let's keep going shopping together." Junko exclaimed, swinging an arm around her friend's shoulders, grinning at her. "Of course!" (Y/n) said, happiness flowing over her once again. Nothing would really change that much.

"So guys, how are we going to celebrate? Of course not today, but maybe next week?" Sayaka asked, directing her question at all her classmates. "How about we go to this new cafe? I heard they have super yummy donuts!" Aoi suggested, already daydreaming about her favorite snack. Shaking her head, the (h/c) haired girl just smiled at her friend.

"Why don't we just have a sleepover?" Chihiro then asked, smiling at his friends and classmates. (Y/n) didn't listen anymore, as she was pulled away from the others, under a beautiful cherry blossom tree, by her boyfriend: Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

"Taka, we made it! We successfully graduated!" She shouted happily and hugged the black haired male, who just laughed at her behavior. "Well, what else did you expect?" Shrugging, she sighed softly and looked up at the sky.

"You know, I'm a bit afraid that I won't make a good start for my new life, now that we don't have school anymore. I don't even know what I want to work as, even though I'm the Ultimate Assistant..." She confessed, sighing again. She felt an arm wrapping around her waist and looked at Kiyotaka again, who calmly smiled at her. "Everything will be fine."

Even though he just said that everything will be fine, she automatically calmed down a bit. But how could she be sure about that? How would she know that everything would he fine? (Y/n) thought for a few moments as an idea popped into her head.

Looking up at the Ultimate Moral Compass, the Ultimate Assistant stuck out her pinky. "Okay, I will believe you, but only under one condition: Pinky Promise?" Without hesitation, Kiyotaka linked his pinky with hers and kissed her on the lips for a few seconds, before pulling away. "Pinky Promise."

➳𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑
❀❀❀❀❀