ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
The next morning, the girl literally jumped out of her bed, nearly falling onto the floor while doing so. She didn't know why, but after the events from last evening, (y/n) was really excited to see Kiyotaka again. The fact that they nearly kissed made her heart skip a beat.

Back then, she just couldn't resist the urge to kiss him on the cheek. He looked so cute! But now, she wasn't really sure anymore if it was the right choice. What if their relationship would turn into an awkward one now? It would be her fault, after all.

(Y/n) quickly got dressed and grabbed her bag. She wouldn't want to be late once again. Closing and locking her door. The girl began to walk down the halls, until she reached her classroom. Before the (h/c) haired female stepped in, she took a deep breath to calm herself down.

When she entered the big room, her eyes immediately fell on Kiyotaka who sat on his desk, going through the notes of the presentation they finished yesterday. Stiffening up a bit, she walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. As the boy looked up at her, his cheeks immediately flushed red.

"G-Good morning, Taka. I was wondering if we could do the presentation today, since we already finished everything." She didn't even really want to do the project early, but she needed an excuse to talk to her friend without sounding too clingy.

"Good morning, (y/n)! I guess that would be alright. I'm sorry again for getting so close to you yesterday..." He said, mumbling the last sentence. The girl quickly waved her hands in front of her. "It's no big deal, Taka! You really didn't bother me!" After she said that, he had a surprised look on his face.

"Really? That's good, I felt really guilty..." It kind of made her feel sad to hear that he felt guilty, even though she didn't even mind him getting close. "Please don't feel guilty. I really didn't mind! I actually liked it..." She said, getting really quiet at the end.

"I couldn't understand the last sentence, (y/n). What did you say?" As she was about to answer his question, the be rang, signaling that class started. (Y/n) quickly sat at her desk since Sensei Monokuma just walked in. Relieved, she leaned back, glad that she didn't have to repeat her last sentence.

"We will start with the presentations today. Is there someone who wants to start?" Monokuma spoke, his two colored eyes scanning through the room, stopping at (y/n) who held up her hand. "Kiyotaka and me would like to start." The male teacher nodded and signaled them to come to the front of the class.

The (h/c) haired girl connected her laptop with the beamer and opened PowerPoint. "We will explain to you what we specifically do as the Ultimate Assistant and Ultimate Moral Compass." She then said and the two of them started their presentation.

Everything went fine. At the end of the day, Kiyotaka and (y/n) got an A. When lunchtime arrived, the two of them stayed a little longer in the classroom as the female walked up to her friend. "You did great, Kiyotaka!" (Y/n) said, hugging the black haired male.

"You did great yourself, (y/n)." He answered with a blush, slowly wrapping his arms around her. He again felt this weird feeling inside of his stomach. It felt like butterflies were flying through it, but it also felt kind of good. What was this feeling?
❀❀❀❀❀