ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

❀❀❀❀❀
After she delivered the food, (y/n) changed into some comfortable (f/c) pants and a (f/c) shirt before leaving to Chihiro's room. She knocked and was soon greeted by the smiling, short and brown haired boy who immediately offered the girl to come in. "Hey, (y/n)! Taka already told us that he invited you to join us."

"Hello, Chihiro! He already told you? That's good. I wouldn't want to suddenly appear out of nowhere." She said and scratched the back of her head. Mondo had already put in a movie and was about to select >play<.

(Y/n) sat down between Chihiro and Kiyotaka, who smiled warmly at her, which she returned. "What are we going to watch?" The only girl of the group wanted to know. "We will watch (f/h/m) (favorite horror movie)." The biker said, grinning. "That's awesome, guys!" She replied and made herself comfortable like the others.

Some jumpscares later, Chihiro already had his hands covering his eyes, peeking through his fingers every now and then, making Mondo laugh. (Y/n) squealed a bit and said that the small boy looked adorable, leading to Chihiro blushing a deep red. Somehow, this made Kiyotaka feel strange, but he just shook it off.

It was a bit boring for the (h/c) haired girl since she she saw (f/h/m) at least twenty times, so she quickly got tired. Yawning, she stood up and covered her mouth while doing so. The work she did earlier slowly showed it's results.

"Guys, sorry but I'm really tired. I'll go to my dorm now. See you tomorrow." "I will walk you to your room, it's dangerous for little girls when it's dark." Mondo said, making her huff a bit. "Thank you. But I'm not a little girl." "Are you sure about that?" Chihiro asked, comparing her size to the biker's.

"On which side are you, Chihiro?" (Y/n) asked frustrated, before yawning again. "Alright let's go." The two of them walked in silence and once they reached her room, (y/n) turned to Mondo. "Thanks for walking me to my room, Mondo." He nodded, patted her head and left. After she closed and locked her door, she fell on her bed, exhausted.

"I'm absolutely done..." She mumbled into her pillow, but stood up again and went to the little bathroom, where she brushed her teeth and hair and changed into her pajamas. Finally she turned of the lights and laid down, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

The next day, (y/n) looked at her alarm clock and jumped out of her bed, shocked since it was already 11 am. She was supposed to meet Aoi at the cinema at 12 pm!

Normally she wouldn't want to go to the cinema this early but it was a new movie which only played at this time. As fast as lightening she got ready, grabbed her purse and her keys before leaving her room, locking it. Finally, she raced down the streets until she reached the cinema.

Just in time because the movie started in ten minutes. "There you are, (y/n)! I thought you forgot it!" Her brown haired friend said as she spotted the girl, who tried to catch her breathe from all the running. "Let's go, I already paid for the tickets, so it's your turn to buy the snacks!" Aoi said cheerfully.

Laughing, (y/n) did as she was told and bought some snacks that seemed to be even more expensive that the tickets. Giving the Ultimate Swimming Pro her donuts and milkshake, she sipped on her (f/d) and sat down with her.
❀❀❀❀❀