A-Z smut prompt-hattice

A~Affair (describe an extra-marital affair)
Yeah, I don't think so. They would never cheat and I don't even want to think of a hypothetical situation so there.
B~Birthday (describe birthday sex)
Well, Tarrant is definitely the hornier one of the two. He's usually the one begging to fuck. So on Alice's birthday, he actually gives her a break and there is no sexual activity for the whole day. Unless, of course, Alice says otherwise... On Tarrant's birthday, Alice makes him be the sub/bottom and she does whatever she wants to him. Or he'll tell her what to do and she does it. Every so often, Alice will give him a box of new women's lingerie. The first time Tarrant was beyond confused but she explained. His gift is seeing his sexy little Teacup in some hot new lingerie. And you can figure out the rest.
C~Compliments (mid- and post-sex compliments)
Alice loses all ability to speak during sex. Doesn't mean she's not capable of making noises because holy shit does she moan. He really knows how to get her going lmao. So Tarrant is really the one doing the talking. He'll say things like "Oh yes princess, you're fucking amazing!" and "you're doing so well, you know how to make Hatter go mad".
D~Dry-humping (describe a dry-humping scene
Um...idk it's not really something they do too often.  If they do, Tarrant is pretty much always the one doing it.  If he's feeling really naughty, he'll pin Alice up against a wall and start grinding on her.
E~Experimenting (trying something new)
They don't usually try new things.  Just stick to the good old fashioned sex.  Even if they do experiment with something, they don't go too far.
F~Firsts (first time having sex together)
So their first few times having sex started out with Tarrant fingering Alice and Alice jerking off Tarrant.  Then they started going into oral and when they were comfortable enough, vaginal.
G~Gentle (describe gentle/loving mid-sex gestures)
Ok, so Tarrant is always brushing Alice's hair out of her face.  And just touching her face.  He kisses the inside of her thighs and when he goes to enter her, he makes out with her so she won't notice the pain as much (Alice is very sensitive).  Alice will twirl Tarrant's hair around her finger.
H~Handsy (when they can't keep their hands to themselves)
Ha haha...Alice is better at being civil in public.  Tarrant on the other hand...well...  He does know that there is a time and a place to put his hands all over his Alice.  But sometimes he just can't help himself.  If they're having dinner at Marmoreal with the rest of their friends or at a tea party, Tarrant will run his hand up Alice's thigh.  It's basically like Firetruck (if you know the game that I'm talking about...).  Their version of the game goes like this: Tarrant tries his hardest to make Alice squirm while Alice tries her hardest not to squeal, moan, or do anything to draw attention to them.  Obviously, both of their main objectives is to not get caught.  In all honesty, Tarrant just really likes to see her squirm and force herself not to moan.  Any other time though, Tarrant will keep his arm around her waist and sometimes trailing down to her ass.  Alice doesn't get too handsy.
I~Initiator (who initiates most of the time? How?)
Tarrant.  No discussion, it's Tarrant.  He'll start to get handsy with Alice and being more intimate.  Sometimes if he's feeling really straightforward, he'll just pin her up against a wall and tease her until she cracks.  Or tells him no.  (We love a man who understands consent!)
J~Jealous ("claiming" a partner)
Alice doesn't get too jealous.  But she can definitely tell when another woman is hitting on Tarrant.  She calmly addresses the situation though and politely tells her to fuck off😊.  Tarrant isn't that type of boyfriend that gets pissed every time Alice hangs out with another guy.  But he'll let Alice know if he has a funny feeling about another man.  Or woman (my hc is Alice bi bitches!)  They both have total trust in the other and are very faithful. Another thing to note is that Tarrant is basically a chick magnet and men swoon over Alice a lot too. But everyone in Underland knows they're both taken by each other so they back off. And they all know Alice's boyfriend is the Mad Hatter. If there is a brave soul that dares to interject their relationship, it won't end well lol.
K~Kitchen (describe a sex scene in the kitchen)
Um, so I couldn't really think of something so I'll just do their kinks instead since that's a sex-related k-word.
Alice's kinks: hair pulling (lightly), dirty talk, begging (sort of, Tarrant doesn't do it intentionally sometimes he just is dying to fuck.  You're lying if you say you haven't ever felt the same way.  Well, unless you're ace, I see yall! But anyways it does turn her on but she doesn't really want him to beg so much like it's killing him. Alice doesn't want him to feel discomfort obviously.)
Tarrant's kinks: food play (his thing is covering Alice in honey and licking it off of her.  He doesn't do it often though.), sensation play (Alice will use his own fabrics and ribbons and such and tease him with that.), biting (also not too hard)
Both of them have an orgasm control/denial kink.  Though they don't (like most of their kinks) practice this often.
L~Likes (what they like in the bedroom)
Doesn't really matter to them.  Sex is sex and nothing has to be fancy.  They would be too caught up in the moment to even notice anything fancy or romantic.
M~Morning (describe morning sex)
A lot of times, they'll wake up and Alice is sleeping on top of Tarrant. It's just a comfort thing they do. For the fun of it, Alice will start grinding into him until she feels him getting hard. Then they have fairly lazy but passionate sex.
N~Never (things they would never do)
BDSM or anything that will inflict lasting pain. Nothing demeaning or humiliating. Really they don't want to do anything too extreme. And anal. They're just not comfortable with that.
O~Orgasm (describe coming-who comes first? What do they say? How does the other person know it's approaching?)
For Tarrant, he'll start to growl a little bit. My favorite part of this hc is that when he's coming, he doesn't say "oh fuck" he says "oh futterwacken" and I fucking cant lmao! For Alice, her moans get WAY louder. Like I've stated before, Alice pretty much loses all ability to speak during sex. Throughout sex, she'll throw in a couple "Hatter!"'s here and there but when she gets close to her orgasm she actually starts saying Tarrant instead.
P~Playlist (a playlist for getting down and dirty; will probably include a lap dance song, a song for making love, and a song that represents their sex life)
Modernizing aiw for this question. Idrk I have a few sexy songs on one of my playlists so I'll just list some of those. Also yes most of them are country songs, fuck you.
Sugar~Maren Morris
Losing Sleep~Chris Young
Love You Like That~Canaan Smith
Think A Little Less~Michael Ray
You Make It Easy~Jason Aldean
Wanted~Hunter Hayes
Girl Like You~Jason Aldean
All To Myself~Dan + Shay
Heartbeat~Carrie Underwood
Talk You Out Of It~Florida Georgia Line
Doin' What She Likes~Blake Shelton
Turnin' Me On~Blake Shelton
Slow Hands~Niall Horan
Q~Quiet (reaction to a quiet partner)
Obviously, Alice is the quiet one. Tarrant likes to tease her by stopping when she's really into what he's doing or doing something painfully slow. She'll really start to moan and whine then. He's okay with her being quiet, that's just how Alice is, but sometimes he really wants to hear her scream his name.
R~Ruttish (signs they're horny)
Tarrant makes it super obvious. He'll start to get more affectionate towards Alice (if that's even possible). Or maybe whispering dirty things in her ear. A lot of times though, he shifts around and squirms a lot. I think you can guess why...😏 Alice tends to go up to Tarrant and dramatically sigh to get him to pay attention to her. Her face also gets as red as Iracebeth's hair. Along with the dramatic sighs, she also will sit in his lap and give him puppy dog eyes and a pouty face. Lastly, Alice indiscreetly will stare at Tarrant (bonus points if he's walking away 😉) while she unknowingly licks her lips.
S~Safe word (how often is the safe word used? Why?)
The safe word isn't used too often. But their safe word is "Jabberwocky". If Alice or Tarrant (mostly Alice) can't speak atm, the cue is three light tugs on the other's hair. So it doesn't get confused with hands getting tangled in hair, they decided it had to be in the front and off to the side slightly. When the safe word is said (or done), a look will be given and the other instantly knows what they want. Somehow.
T~Teasing (who's the tease in the relationship? What do they do? How often?)
Tarrant but Alice definitely has her moments. They both like to constantly get the other riled up. Tarrant likes to say things to watch Alice get flustered and Alice likes to flaunt what she's got just to get Tarrant going.
U~Undress (strip teasing a partner)
Tarrant doesn't striptease. Alice does though on the rare occasion that she's the "leader". She made it a game too. Tarrant isn't allowed to lay a finger on her until she has every last piece of clothing off her body. Of course, she takes her sweet ass time doing it. Tarrant practically drools over it and has to restrain himself from pouncing on her and fucking her. But they both find it more fun when Tarrant rips Alice's clothes off for her.
V~Videos (sending NSFW videos to each other)
Gonna have to modernize aiw again for this question. They wouldn't be into that shit. Besides, Alice is super self-conscious about her nudes somehow getting leaked. They're just not the type of people to sext. They'd rather save it for being in person.
W~Wedding night (consummating the marriage)
They would spend the whole day having fun, like chilling in the pool, eating at a fancy restaurant, and just spending a lot of time together being all lovey-dovey new couple. That night though, there'd be rose petals and candles everywhere. They'd want to make it really special as it's their first time having sex as husband and wife.
X~XXX (what kind of porn does the other person watch? How often?)
Modernizing again. Um, they don't really...if they do, they watch it together and it's extremely rare lol.
Y~Yawn (how they sleep post-sex)
Alice and Tarrant will have their legs all tangled together. They basically never detach from each other. Snuggled up under the warm blankets and with each other.
Z~Zoo (their animalistic qualities in the bedroom)
Tarrant makes a lot of growling noises. It doesn't really scare Alice, she knows it's just his dom side showing lol. Alice squeaks like a mouse and even sometimes purrs like a kitten.