DEAR READERS

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO NOT IDENTIFY AS FEMALE OR ARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN EITHER OF THOSE CATEGORIES, PLEASE STILL READ THIS MESSAGE. 

If you are Homophobic, Transphobic, or you have an issue with any part of the LGBTQIA+ community, LEAVE! On my page we support everybody. Your gender, race, sexuality, romantic orientation, or any other unchangeable factor doesn't matter to me. You are all valid and the only reason I will ever hate on someone is because they aren't respectful of other human beings. The only thing I can't tolerate is hate towards people who have done nothing wrong, so be respectful to everyone, whether in person on online.

With that out of the way, let's move on to the part that's relevant to the story. 

 I apologize to anyone who is not female and read this. I was kinda blind about the LGBTQ+ community. Just know everyone is loved and supported on my page and it's wrote this way bc the main protagonist is female in the original and I didn't know better as a 7th grader. Again, I apologize to literally anyone who doesn't feel comfortable with any part of the story and would love to hear how you would change certain parts to fit your identity specifically. I do not mean to offend anyone in any way with this book. 

Also, If you are a part of the community and feel weird about me addressing this or think I'm making a big deal out of this I just want you to know that I identify as Non-binary and just want to make sure no one feels hurt by the way this was wrote. Assuming the reader as a female character is one reason why I stopped reading x readers as much, and I don't like how I wrote my story in that same format out of ignorance. Any x readers I write in the future will not be so gender dependent as this one. 

I would just go through the story and change all of those parts, but I'd have so many holes in the plot that I'm not entirely sure how I would replace. Again, I'd love to hear suggestions and ideas to make this story more inclusive and less stereotypical. 

Thank you all so much for reading my story and I hope you all enjoy the story and comment with feedback.

(also check out my alt. ending version bc it's way better in my opinion. It probably won't be an x reader, especially since I've learned that Kusuo is Ace/Aro, but also because it wouldn't make sense story wise.)