𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺

☆*:

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
It was a pretty normal day at both NCT 127 and DREAM dorm. But the least thing they all expected was getting a text from the CEO.

In 127 dorm

Taeyong got the text first and once he got it he looked up from his phone to look at the other members who were either sitting down in the living room or sitting at the dinning table eating snacks. "Did you guys get the text from the CEO?" Taeyong said this a confused face. "No, but what did it say?" WinWin replied with a confused face as well. "It says |"please come to the office in about 10-15 minutes, I have something very important to tell you guys and please tell the other members"|

Everyone was very curious on what the meeting was about so everyone just hurried out fast since they were very eager to find out.

In DREAM dorm

Mark was the one that got a text from Taeyong and Mark was VERY confused. He did think they were gonna get a new member but he didn't think it would be now since he did know they will be getting new members in 2018.

"We have a meeting and we need to go there in 10-15 minutes" Mark said earning confused faces from the other Dream members besides Chenle. "Well let's hurry over to the company!" Renjun said looking excited and everyone ran out to head over to the company but the ones left at the dorm was Chenle.

Messages between you and Chenle

Lele: XiaoYing do you have to have a meeting at SM too?
You: Yea, but idk what it's about but I'm the only one here including the CEO, I think I'll be your guys 16th member...
Lele: OMG YAYYY WAIT I NEED TO HURRY SEE YOU SOON!! LOVE YOUUUU LOSERR
You: LOVE YOU TOO LOSER!!

Chenle then ran out to the company as fast as he can cause their dorm is about a 5 minute walk so they just walk to the company instead of a ride

Time skip to the meeting

Everyone was very awkward and confused why there was the CEO and a girl in the room including the 15 members. "Okayyy! So the reason why I called you all here is because I am introducing you to your new member!" Everyone was thinking that you were the new member and had mixed feelings but knew it would be fun to have a girl in the group. "I know you all are wondering who the member will be." The CEO then pointed to you "this young woman will be your new member, please introduce yourselves and I will be going now, please make her feel welcomed"

The CEO then left and you started off this your introduction "Hi! My name is Zhong XiaoYing but you can call me Ying or YingYing, I know weird but that doesn't matter! I am 16 years old and born on November 22nd, 2001" everyone was shocked that you had the same birthday as Chenle but didn't suspect that you and Chenle were twins until. "AYEEEEEEEE THATS MY SISTERRR!!" Chenle screamef while sounding like a dolphin while running up to you while hugging you tightly. "W-wait you guys are twins!?" Jisung said with a funny shocked face. "Yeah! HEHEHEHEHHEHE" Chenle laughed with his dolphin laugh.

(I don't need to introduce the other members cause I think you all know every NCT member 😂)

A/N: Hi! Welcome to my first story! I hope you guys like this story so far but please expect mistakes since I am very new to these stuff

A/N: Hi! Welcome to my first story! I hope you guys like this story so far but please expect mistakes since I am very new to these stuff. Thank youu for reading!