𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑠

𝐴𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑍

𝐴𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑍

"Who is one idol you would like to work with?" The interviewer asked ATEEZ "NCT's XiaoYing!" Wooyoung screamed out while the rest of the members agreed "why her?" The interviewer asked confused "she is very very talented! And that we are all fans of her so if we worked with her that would be such a dream and a great opportunity!" Yeosang said "yea and she's cute!" San said making the others laugh "he is a very big fan he even has two of her albums!" Mingi said laughing making the others laugh harder

𝐵𝑇𝑆

"This is really random but I really recommend listening to 'Let Me Love You' by WayV!" Jungkook said "why that song Jungkook?" Namjoon said confused why he randomly said that "because the lyrics are nice and because my daughter XiaoYing is in it!" "Daughter??" Jin said "yes daughter now deal with it"

𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐶𝐸

"Where are we going to sit?" You asked Hendery "uhh.. next to twice" he said confused as well "Kun-Ge were sitting next to twice right?" Hendery asked Kun "yea let's start walking to out seats" Kun said leading the rest of the members. Once you got to your seats twice came and obviously Sana came running up to you and you both started hugging "you grew so much!" Sana said eyeing up and down your body "I know" you laughed "I wish you stayed in JYP everyone misses having you around" "I wish I stayed too I miss Jae oppa" you said with a pout "anyways I have to go sit down now bye byeee" Sana said while giving you another hug and you both went back to your seats "you guys know eachother?" Ten asked "of course she's my mom"

(imma add more later on)