𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘

"XiaoYing we should do a prank on the other members" you heard RenJun say "okok I think the prank should be of me and you coming out of my bedroom crying or sad because I wanna "quit" being an idol and that imma leave this group and company" you s...

"XiaoYing we should do a prank on the other members" you heard RenJun say "okok I think the prank should be of me and you coming out of my bedroom crying or sad because I wanna "quit" being an idol and that imma leave this group and company" you said accomplished while RenJun just nods with a big smile "ok let's go back down and let's start it later in like an hour" you said pulling RenJun out of your room and into the living room where the other wayv, 127, and dream members are.

"What took you guys so long?" WinWin said getting up from sitting down next to Yuta and walking up to you to continue hugging and cuddling "we were trying to clean my desk since I cannot do it alone" you said while you and RenJun laugh

"Wait can me and RenJun go talk alone for a little..?" you asked after 1 hour of being in the living room while everyone just nodded at your question while you tried really hard to get off of WinWins grip. "Oh my gosh it's starting" you whispered to RenJun while you both walk up the stairs "i know right, they are gonna cry tho" RenJun whispered back to you while looking at the other members who were minding their own business.

"Try to cry" you said to RenJun while he decided to watch a sad short animal story on youtube. Once the video was done which was 4 minutes after you started crying cause the video was actually so sad. "Should we go out now..?" you said still sobbing "y-y-yeah" RenJun whipping his tears while you pulled him up from your bed and you both left the room.

"You guys took a long time what happened..?......omg why are you guys crying?!" You heard Ten say while the others look at you both worried "who hurt you guys?!" you both heard Mark say while you and RenJun went to sit on the couch "I do not know how to tell you guys" you said sobbing harder while you kept thinking of that video "just tell us please" Jaehyun said worried and eager to know "well... I am leaving the group and company to a different company and joining another group" you said crying onto WinWins chest since you were sitting closer to him

The other members couldn't believe what they were hearing "w-wait are you serious?!" Jisung said crying while you went up to go to Jisung and give him the biggest hug "you will visit us right?" YangYang said starting to get teary "i'll try to" you said feeling bad.

After a few minutes you started to feel really bad hearing the other members crying so you decided to just say it was a prank while you were still cuddling with Jisung "it was a prank" you said into Jisungs chest but everyone heard "WHAT?!" everyone said at the same time "also I will be featuring in I-Land" you said sitting up "you mean the new survival show that BigHit is making?" Yuta said "yea I am going to be one of the trainees there so I might or might not debut in another group.." you said "also I will be gone for I do not know how long since I will be in the show and in their dorms" you said happily "whyyyyy you can't leave meeee" You heard Jaemin whine "I have tooooo" you said whining back "I still can't believe you pranked us I was actually sad" Lucas said still wiping his tears.

" you said "also I will be gone for I do not know how long since I will be in the show and in their dorms" you said happily "whyyyyy you can't leave meeee" You heard Jaemin whine "I have tooooo" you said whining back "I still can't believe you pra...

A/N: sorry if I have been unactive I just started school and have lots of work already sorryyy

Words: 623