𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑊𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

WinWin wasn't having the best day knowning that he barley has lines in their new song called "Regular"

WinWin wasn't having the best day knowning that he barley has lines in their new song called "Regular". Every member was in the practice room practicing for the dance for "Regular". You on the other hand couldn't get the steps right cause someone was really bothering you in your head. Wondering what it is?

Yesterday:
"Xiao.. I already told your brother this but your aunty has gotten into a accident.. I bet your wondering who that aunt is right? It's aunt ???? Yes your favorite aunt. We don't know if she will survive.. I'm so sorry Xiao.." you cried your eyes out.. your favorite aunt, the aunt that has been taking care of you when your mom wasn't here. The aunt that took care of me ever since I came here and was my best friend died..

"XiaoYing please focus!" Yuta screamed at you "I-I'm sorry.." you went back to your beginning positions "ok please don't get anymore moves wrong" Taeyong said "I won't". After an hour of practice or basically just an hour of you messing up everyone was tired of your mistakes but not as mad as WinWin..

"XIAOYING! PLEASE JUST FOCUS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" WinWin screamed at you and realizing he was actually mad "I-I-I'm sorry I-I'll just stay after practice" you stuttered while backing away while WinWin just keeps coming towards you. "What can sorry do!? Can a sorry turn back time to when you did everything perfect!? No! You just suddenly became a mistake!" That one word 'mistake' literally broke your heart. Jaehyun came in the middle between you and WinWin just in case anything else happened meanwhile Mark was coming towards you to give you a hug but it was too late. You were already heading over to your stuff so you can leave.

(Meanwhile at the practice room)

"Bro WinWin! What the fuck!? What has gotten into you?! You never acted like his before!" Taeyong screamed at WinWin and with that sentence WinWin has realized he literally just fucked up.

(Back to you)
You were going to the dreamies dorm knowing WinWin won't obviously be there. Once you got to the dorm you headed over to you and Chenles shared room. "Your back already?" Chenle asked while he just keeps staring at his desktop playing over watch. What he didn't know was that you were lying down stomach first on your bed bawling you eyes out. Chenle got confused why you weren't answering him so he turned around and saw you which made his heart break into a million pieces.

"Xiao what's wrong?!" Chenle said in a cracks but worried voice while going to you to cuddle "am I really a mistake?" You looked over to chenle "what!? Who said that!?" "WinWin.." Chenle was shocked knowing that his best friend would say that to his sister. Chenle then hurried out of the dorm running past Jisung while Jisung just stood there confused.

Of course Jisung was curious why Chenle just ran out of his room so fast so Jisung went over to Chenles and XiaoYings room to see what also broke his heart. "Noona.." Jisung said while coming to you "yes sungie?" You said as you tried to catch your breath and stop crying "come here" jisung said as he cuddled you and that's how you slept all night.

(Meanwhile with Chenle)

Chenle ran as fast as he can to SM which took about 9 minutes. Once he got to the practice room he tried to spot WinWin and found WinWin talking with Yuta. "WinWin! Why'd you say that to XiaoYing!?" Chenle screamed has he headed towards WinWin wanting to go fight WinWin but probably knows he would get beaten up badly. Haechan knew what Chenle was trying to do so Haechan tried to stop Chenle from going towards WinWin  more. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY AND WHY XIAOYING KELT MESSING UP!? HER FREAKIN BEST FRIEND DIED BASCIALLY OUT AUNT DIED!" With that sentence WinWin was full of guilt.

 "DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY AND WHY XIAOYING KELT MESSING UP!? HER FREAKIN BEST FRIEND DIED BASCIALLY OUT AUNT DIED!" With that sentence WinWin was full of guilt

A/N: sorry if this chapter is bad 😂
Words: 682