𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑎𝑦𝑉

Italics: speaking Chinese

Today is the day I will meet my new members! I was still pretty sad that RenJun and Chenle wasn't in WayV. "Babbyy, do you have to go?" Renjun said while he sat on the couch while I go put on my shoes "Yes but I promise I will come back!" "But will you still stay in our dorm still?" He said while pouting "yes I'm pretty sure I will still stay here. If not we can still FaceTime!" I said as I got done putting on my shoes and heading over to RenJun. "I'm gonna go now love you! See you later" you said as you kissed eachother and hugged.

"I don't wanna let you go." RenJun said as he held tighter "enough" as you laughed and got out of RenJuns grip "byeee" you then waved and ran out of the dorm and to SM.

(Time skip)

You got to the practice room with WinWin, Lucas, Ten, and Kun. "Have you guys eaten breakfast?" Kun asked as his face was serious "no.." we all replied besides Kun "YOU GUYS NEED TO EAT-!" Kun got cut off to a door opening and the CEO coming in with three guys meanwhile Ten, Lucas, WinWin, and I got up to bow to the CEO.

"Well hello there. These are your new members so please introduce your selves and I'm going to head out now" the CEO said then he left to go somewhere. "Well Hi! Do you guys know us cause right now I'm too lazy to introduce myself" Ten then elbowed me on my rib "yea don't worry you guys don't need to introduce yourselves we already know you guys.. and girl!" The boy with nice looking eyebrows said

"I guess I'll start off by introducing myself, well my name is Liu YangYang, I was born in Taiwan but moved to Düsseldorf, Germany in 4th grade. I was born on October 10th, 2000 which means XiaoYing is the youngest." "Hi! My name is Hendery or Huang Guanheng, I was born in Macau and my birthday is September 28, 1999" "Hii my name is XiaoJun, I was born in GuangDong, China and my birthday is August 8,1999"

"Wow you guys are handsome" I said while looking at them with wide eyes "XiaoYing.." WinWin whispered to me "oh! Did I say that out loud?!" I yelled out "yea but it's fine your also very beautiful" who I am guessing is Hendery? Said that "o-oh u-uh" I said as I went over to WinWin to burry my face into his chest "she doesn't take compliments well" Ten said as everyone else laughed while I hit him on the arm.

" WinWin whispered to me "oh! Did I say that out loud?!" I yelled out "yea but it's fine your also very beautiful" who I am guessing is Hendery? Said that "o-oh u-uh" I said as I went over to WinWin to burry my face into his chest "she doesn't tak...

A/N: sorry if the stories are short
Words: 455