𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑎𝑦𝑉

"finally a group I can speak Mandarin inn~" you exclaimed while walking inside SM "I know right, it feels more comfortable speaking Mandarin" WinWin says while putting his hand around you "I still don't know that much Mandarin but okay" Lucas said...

"finally a group I can speak Mandarin inn~" you exclaimed while walking inside SM "I know right, it feels more comfortable speaking Mandarin" WinWin says while putting his hand around you "I still don't know that much Mandarin but okay" Lucas said with a shrug while Ten just laughed "same but maybe the new members can help us" Ten said to Lucas "oh yea one of the members is XiaoJun" you said with a wide smile to indicate that your very happy "dang you already met one of the members?" Kun said to you while pushing the button to go up on the elevator "yea cause we ran into eachother and decided to be friends" "you make friends fast!" Lucas said as he patted your head. The elevator came and you all went inside the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor.

"Do you know why Lele and RenJun isn't in WayV?" You said to Kun while WinWin still had his arms around you "nope" Kun said in English while making the P pop. The floor stopped at floor 2 to pick up people and those people were Jaehyun and Johnny. "Oh hey guys!" Jaehyun said waking it "johnnyyy!" You said getting out of WinWins grip and tuning over to Johnny to give him one big hug "you can barley reach me hahaha" "whatever" "XiaoYing we need to go to the practice room hurry up before the members get impatient!" Ten yelled "your in a new group!?" Johnny said confused "sub-unit you should say" you laughed "ohhh WayV!" "Yea come on they are waiting for us in the elevator" you said as you pulled Johnny. Well tried to.

(Time skip to the practice room)

You guys all just walked in without seeing the new members "uh is this the wrong room?" You said to Kun "nope turn your heads dumbasses" Lucas said laughing "language Lucas" you heard Kun say which made you laugh. You turn your heads right and see the members standing there "XIAO DEJUNN!" You yelled while running up to him to hug him "XIAOOYINGG!" He yelled back "XiaoYing we have to introduce ourselves" you heard WinWin say "you guys don't need to we already know you guys.. and girl!" You heard someone say "oh btw I'm YangYang! I was born in Taiwan but moved to Germany in 4th grade and I was born on October 11, 2000" "Denkst du, sie verstehen uns?" You said to YangYang "nien" "uh.. anyways I'm Hendery. I was born in Macau on September 28, 1999." "Your very handsome." You said with amazement "your taken XiaoYing" Ten said to you while you covered your mouth "I-" "anyways I'm XiaoJun, I was born in Guangdong on August 8, 1999" "AYEEE MY BOI THIC EYEBROWS!" You said with happiness that he is in the group "calm down" Kun said "anyways let's take a selfie Hendery !" You said as you took out your phone "why him?!" XiaoJun said with jealousy "because I don't want to" you sticked your tongue at XiaoJun "let's take it on the balcony WinWin take the picture" you said as you pulled Hendery to the balcony

" You said with amazement "your taken XiaoYing" Ten said to you while you covered your mouth "I-" "anyways I'm XiaoJun, I was born in Guangdong on August 8, 1999" "AYEEE MY BOI THIC EYEBROWS!" You said with happiness that he is in the group "calm ...

"How tall are you?" Hendery asked you while you gave a blank face and said "5'2" "HAHAHAHAH YOUR SO SHORT!" XiaoJun said as you started feeling sad since your very insecure about your height "brooo you just made her sad" you heard YangYang say "oh uhh..." XiaoJun said as he ran out and came back with Chenle holding him "I heard what you said from the other room so say sorry" "chenle.." Kun said "what!? XiaoYing is insecure about her height!" Chenle said a little mad "sorry XiaoYing and Chenle" "that's more like it now bye" chenle said as he let go of XiaoJun and left "you okay baby?" WinWin said as he gave you a hug "am I really that short?" "No no no no no your not" WinWin replied while creasing your back "great job Dejun you made her sad" YangYang said while he elbowed XiaoJun "it was an accident!" "Still made her sad" "oh shut the fuck up YangYang" "at least I can keep it down when a girl is around!" "THAT WAS A SONG I HAD TO SING!" "SHUT UP GUYS!" You all heard Ten say "if Jaehyun, Johnny, Taeyong, and RenJun find out you made her sad then you will get a beating!" After Ten said that Jaehyun came through the door "so who made XiaoXiao cry!?" "Oppa it's okay!" You said to Jaehyun as you went over to him to give him a hug "you sure?" "Yes" "anyways I'm taking XiaoYing with me byeeee"

" Kun said "what!? XiaoYing is insecure about her height!" Chenle said a little mad "sorry XiaoYing and Chenle" "that's more like it now bye" chenle said as he let go of XiaoJun and left "you okay baby?" WinWin said as he gave you a hug "am I real...

Words: 776