𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡

You were invited to go to BigHit with Jaehyun to meet Jungkook since you are a pretty big fan of Jungkook and you wanted to be friends with him. "Jaehyun oppa..? I'll go use the bathroom" I said before leaving BTSs practice room "oh ok!" Jaehyun smiled at me as I left the room. "Oh where is the bathroom?" I turned the corner and accidentally bumped into someone "oh XiaoYing sunbaenim.. sorry" Someone bowed to me "oh it's okay! You know me?" I said confused "of course! Our group member Sunghoon keeps talking about you. Oh sorry I am Heeseung from ENHYPEN." Heeseung bowed to me "oh the new group? Hello!" I said as I bowed then waved at someone who was walking over to us "oh Heeseung hyung- oh hello sunbaenim!" He bowed"Hi!" I bowed after wards "hi! I am Kim Sunoo.. member in ENHYPEN" He smiled at me "ohh nicee" I smiled at him.

Just then more boys came "what is taking you guys so long?" Someone came up to us "oh hello XiaoYing sunbaenim!" He bowed "I am Jay, this is Sunghoon, Jungwon, Niki, and Jake" Jay introduced me to them as I bowed to each of them "what are you doing here?" Jay asked me "oh I'm here with Jaehyun oppa to meet Jungkook" I said as I smiled "you know Sunghoon has a crush on you" Jungwon smiled at me as I laughed "who would have a crush on me?" I laughed thinking it was a joke "Sunghoon does" Sunoo pointed at Sunghoon who was scratching the back of his head "do you wanna join a group chat with us?" Jake asked me "yeah sure!" I said giving them my KakaoTalk ID.

"Anyone down to play among us later?" Jungwon smirked "YESS!" Sunoo screamed "oh wow.." I said trying to comprehend their silliness "what they are weird" Heeseung said making me laugh "it's fine. I deal with them 24/7 but with 23 guys" I said making Jay shocked "23?!" "Are you slow? They are doing NCT 2020 two new members" Sunghoon murmured "wow you know so much huh.. stalking her?" Jake laughed "stop teasing him I feel bad" I said looking at Sunghoons flustered face. "Ooohh a new ship I see?" Sunoo said putting on his glasses "on my gosh.." I laughed "gotta go back to Jaehyun.. byee" I left knowing I didn't even use the bathroom.

A/N: hi sorry I've been gone for so long but it is because of school and family problems. Please understand. Also MisFit is my fav song from the RESONANCE album.. what is yours?