chapter one

i woke up suddenly from my sleep. i was heavily breathing and sweating really bad. it's weird because at that time i don't even remember what i had a dream about. ugh i hate it when that happens. when i don't remember dreams i usually go back to sleep with no problem. but seconds after i layed down again my phone started buzzing from the side of my bed. i took it off the charger and answered it.

"hello ?" i answered in a groggy voice.

"tessah you'll never believe it !!" abigail sounded ecstatic on the other side of the phone. i rubbed my eyes to feel more awake.

"what what what"

"our youtube video just hit one million views !!" i sat up more, looking at my digital clock on my nightstand. 4:56 a.m. why was she up anyways looking at our video in the first place ? i thought.

"abi are you serious ??"

"if you don't believe me, grab your laptop and look" i suddenly grabbed it off my nightstand. i put her on speaker, then opened it to our youtube page.

"holy shit" i looked at the bottom of the video. 1 million views. usually we get half of that. but this. this was a lot. abigail and i literally posted eight hours ago. how ??

"i know right ?!? i couldn't believe it either but it's there. plus we got about the same amount of likes !" the video was just a video on asking our followers to leave us questions to answer. while we drank alcohol. literally all it was.

"have you looked at the comments ??" i started scrolling through the comment section.

"no i haven't yet" abi sounded confused, "did you ?"

"yeah i am right now" i started reading some of my comments.

'woah i wonder if noel and cody saw this video'

'can we please send this video to noel and cody so they could do a reaction video to this'

'when she said that she would have a threesome with cody and noel 😂'

"oh my god. sis i didn't think about them seeing this." i mumbled under my breath.

"wait didn't know about who was seeing this ?"

"the people in the comments are tagging cody and noel to this video. no bro they're gonna see what i said in the video" i put my head in my hands.

"well at least if they do see the video, they'll know who we are. andddd possibly do a collab with us" abigail was always trying to give light on any given situation.

"well yeah i know but i'm being so inappropriate towards them in this video"

"well how about we just go to sleep, and just see what happens in the morning. i'll come over but you have to promise me not to look at any notifications until i get there, got it ?"

"yeah abi i got it" i rubbed my face then closed my computer, "okay well call me when you wake up okay ? i love you goodnight sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite baby"

"okay i will and goodnight babes sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite, i love you too" she hung up and i just sat there for a minute more. i opened my laptop back up and i clicked play on the video.

"hi y'all it's tess and abi back with another q&a video !!" abi and i started laughing on how i began to sound like most youtubers.

"i put on my twitter for you guys to send tess and i some questions for us to answer, but there's a twist... we're playing truth or drink !!" i fast forwarded the video a little to get to the part where i talked about them.

"let's see next question is for both of us" abigail squinted her eyes and began smirking. "if you were to date or collab with ANY youtuber, who would it be ?"

"hmm well it would definitely have to be noel miller, he's so funny and don't even get me started on how gorgeous he is" we began to giggle like teen girls.

"i already knew that was gonna be your answer, but i think mine would have to be the other mr. struggle. which would be cody ko." this is where the alcohol hit me.

"you know we've already had this conversation off camera where if i were to have a threesome it would be between a girl and a guy. well noel miller and cody ko would be the only two guy threesome i would have" abi busted out in laughter. "i mean it abi ! they seem like they would be the greatest fit for that"

"how would they be the greatest fit tess ? tell the camera" abi couldn't stop giggling.

"well for starters, their personalities kinda give it away, cody is like the sweetest guy. he'll respect you in every way. while noel is the bad boy, he'll be more dominant. so it'll be balanced ya know ?" i looked over to abi to find her wide eyed, while covering her mouth to stop laughing. "what ?"

"we're gonna get demonitized" we started laughing so hard.

i stopped the video and closed my laptop. i wonder what noel would say to this. i knew that cody was gonna be seeing it too but in the video i said that if i were to date or collab with any other youtuber it would be noel miller, and abi said cody ko. they most likely won't see it because we're practically nobody's to them.

"okay just go to sleep tessah" i layed down and put my laptop to the side of me.

my thoughts still wouldn't stop. but overall wouldn't it be kinda crazy for noel to watch my video ? i smiled to myself just thinking about it, soon falling asleep.