chapter three

thursday. who knew it could be a scary day. i woke up excited but the makes you want to throw up excited. i don't know why people put celebrities above non celebrities. like they're humans like us but more known. but it wasn't just because i was meeting noel later tonight, i always become socially awkward to anyone new that i'm going to meet in person. he's just a normal guy, i kept telling myself.

"hey bitch" abi walked in causing me jolt up on my bed.

"i thought you were coming later ??"

"well i was just so excited that i couldn't wait so i just decided to come earlier to get ready" i was confused.

"abi it's ten in the morning we're not meeting them until about seven"

"we have so much to do though. i want to get our nails done, maybe a new dress, also your hair is not looking so hot" i looked to the side of me into my mirror beside my bed. i haven't gotten a hair cut in almost two years.

"jeez okay fine" i got up to get ready for the day. putting on a baggy light blue t-shirt and a pair of grey leggings. that seems to be what i wear almost all the time now. i put my hair into a french braid, and put on my glasses because i was too lazy to put in my contacts today. abi was waiting downstairs by the front door for me.

"okay let's gooooo" i notice my mom in the kitchen in the corner of my eye. i decided to run up to her and give her a hug.

"abi and i are heading out to do some shopping, i love you" she hugged back.

"i love you too" she smiled at me, "be safe" we both let go from each other.

"okay i will mom" i ran back out of the house to find abi in the car, already out of the driveway. i started laughing when i got into the passenger seat. "why are we in such a hurry we literally have like nine to ten hours until meeting these guys"

"this is a big moment for me, and it should for you too. we've been watching these guys since they made their first vines ! aren't you excited ??"

"yes i am excited, i'm not trying to hype myself up about it too much because what if they cancel or something goes bad when we hang out. or what if they aren't like who they usually are because sometimes people are different off came-" abi cut me off.

"hey no what ifs. you're doing your thing again."

"what thing ?"

"the thing where you talk yourself out of the situation by thinking of the negative. listen to me, don't worry about what's gonna happen because whatever that's going to happen, we'll experience it together. okay ?"

"okay fine" i looked at her, giving her a smile.

*****

we walked out of the nail salon and i was already feeling better about going tonight. my nails were coffin shaped, about less then an inch long. painted in this light grey. and honestly i loved them.

"you're nails are so pretty !!" i told abi, her nails were the same length as mine but hers were stiletto shaped in all black.

"thank you, yours are too" she said as we got back into the car. "so where do you wanna go next ?"

"hm let's just go to the mall" she let me drive this time because her wrist has been killing her. she lets NO ONE drive her car besides herself or me. plus i don't get to drive mine often because abi wants to go in her car all the time. so with that, i felt honored.

*****

"how about this one ?" abigail pulled out this red short silky dress.

"mm thats too short" she snarled her nose and slung it over arm with the other dresses.

"oh come on tessah, you have a smoking hot body that you need to show to the world. and that world is noel" i rolled my eyes.

"oh my god, he probably just wants to be friends that will do a collab or two together." i moved on to the next row of clothing.

"that would be a crime just to be friends with you. you're really special and you need to know that before you show it to others", she paused for a second, "how about this one ?" she held up another red dress but this one was a little bit longer but had more of a revealing top.

"abi what's with all the red dresses ? and plus my boobs will fall out of that when i take a few steps out of the house" she put that one, as well, on her arm.

"tessahhhhh red is the color of sexiness. also they won't fall out. you're holding yourself from greatness" i gave her a serious smirk.

"and is that greatness dressing in practically nothing ?" she started giggling.

"tessah just live a little for me ? please ?" she gave her infamous pouty face.

"ugh fine i'll do it just for you" her poutiness was gone instantly, turning into a big grin.

"anyways we'll try these on when we get home"

"you're getting all of those ?" she held up about six dresses. three for each of us. she shrugged.

"well i mean we have to have selection, don't we ?" i shook my head, making her laugh even more.

*****

once i got my hair appointment done, we decided to go home to try on the dresses. all the hair stylist did was re dye my hair a dark brown and trim off about two inches. which really didn't give my hair a whole lot of change because it was still at the edge of my back. it was about five thirty in the afternoon when we got home. we went straight up the stairs to my bedroom.

the first dress i tried on actually made me feel gorgeous, so i stuck with it. it was the first dress that abi had picked out. the red short silky one. it came to about mid thigh and was singed at the sides, bringing my figure to look like an hourglass almost.

"i think i just fell in love" abigail blurted. i could tell she was shocked. i shook my head as she turned me around into a 360. "okay let me get my dress on" when she was putting her dress on, i started re straightening my hair. i turned around to find her into a flowy somewhat short black dress. it was see through with her shoulders and sleeves.

"you look so amazing, it's unbelievable"

"i know right !? okay let's hurry up and get our makeup done."

i put on some foundation and concealer, i did my eyebrows and put on a little mascara. i didn't want to out do anything really. i looked over to abi to see that she had the same idea. we grabbed our handbags and put everything essential in them. phone, chapstick, keys, all that jazz. we soon headed out the door at about 6:50.

abi was moving her hands uncontrollably around the steering wheel.

"abi are you okay ?" she looked over at me, then back to the road.

"yeah i'm fine, just a little nervous"

"well we can be nervous together okay ? i won't leave you if you only promise not leave me"

"bitch you know that i won't leave you" i smiled, then looked at the window to only see the bar. my stomach turned.

we soon drove into the parking lot. there was a whole lot of people in the bar it seemed like. we finally found a parking spot and got out of the car. abi and i both held hands when we walked up to the bar. i took a deep breath as we opened the door, hoping to find them straight away so we wouldn't look like idiots. it wasn't hard at all. i laid my eyes on noel at the end of the bar talking with cody.

he looked so much more handsome in person. his smile was slightly crooked to the left side as he talked. then he looked over to me. smiling as he signaled for abigail and i to come over. my heart started pounding out of my chest.

whatever you do just don't be a fucking fan girl, i told myself.