Part 6

"Are you ready?" Kairi asked me. I put my phone in the pocket of my cross bag. "Yes...I'm just a little worried..." You said frowning. You weren't emotionally ready for this. "It's going to be okay. We will be there with you." She said. "I know it's just...what if my home world is in the darkness?" You said sitting down on your bed. Kairi picked up your hair brush. "May I?" She asked. "Sure." You said. She took down your hair and brushed it. One of your aunts would always brush your hair. "Lets try something new." She said thinking. "Something cute!" You suggested. "Definitely!" She agreed smiling. "There! Is that better?" She asked. "Thank you." You smiled. You didn't know that Kairi was smart enough to put a tracker in a hair pin. "Your welcome." She said. The two of you met up with the boys. "I'm ready now..." You said take out your parasol. "Hold onto me." They all nodded. Sora held your hand while Kairi and Riku held your wrist. "Please...please take me home. My home in the future! Also take Sora,Riku and Kairi as well." You said holding onto your parasol. There was a bright flash.

"My head..." Sora said opening his eyes. "Is everyone okay?"His friends weren't in sight. "Riku! Kairi! ____! Where is are you?!" He yelled looking around. He surprised to see ___'s home in ruins. He knew that it was bad but this was really bad. "I have to find ____!" He said running around the ruined city. "___! Come on out! I give up you win this round!" He yelled thinking that she was playing a game. "Who is ___?" Someone asked. He immediately summoned his keyblade and yelled. "You! Where is ____?" "____? Do you mean the princess?" He asked. "Yes!" Sora said. "We already have her locked away." He said. "You better tell me where she is!" "Why do you want to know Sora? You already caused this to happen. You are the reason why ____ is without her father." "What do you mean?!" Sora yelled confused. "In the future you wanted to protect the princess. You were really close to her. So close that you failed to protect the kingdom! All of this was your fault!" He said. "That can't be possible! I wouldn't take everything away from ____!" Sora yelled at him. "There is one way to end this.You and your friends return to the past without the princess." "No! I promised to protect her! I can't live with myself knowing that ____ is lost or hurt! I don't want to play this game. But if it means that you will take me to her then you got it!" Sora yelled. "The darkness will come for you!" He yelled. Summoning his own keyblade. "A keyblade?!" Sora yelled. He came charging at Sora. Sora thought of you while clashing with this Organization member. Their powers were equal so they were out of breath. "Show me where she is!" He yelled. "You still want to protect her! Look at all the damage you did Sora!" "I don't care! I can change the future and still protect ___! I made a promise to her and I will keep it!" Sora yelled. "I see....you don't change Sora..." He said looking at his other. Sora was shocked to see who was behind the hood. "R-Roxas?! What?!" "I had to test you. To make sure that you would still protect ___no matter what." Roxas said. "Did I pass?" Sora asked. Roxas smiled and nodded. "Come with me." Roxas said. "Wait what about ___?" "She's fine Sora. I'll take you to her if you want." "Yes. Please tell me what happened here. Was it really my fault?" He said following him.

  "No. You actually helped this place a lot. It's just not at the moment." "Why? Am I not trusted?" Sora asked. "It's the opposite." "So what happened to me?" He asked. "You did what your heart was telling you to do. It didn't end well. Don't worry you are just asleep. We had to crystallize your heart though...it was the only way to keep the darkness away." Roxas said stopping at the palace. "Why did we stop?" Sora asked looking around. "Because I need your help to get in." "Right." Sora said unlocking it with the keyblade. "Sora! it's a good thing that we caught up with you." Kairi said. "We had to fight off some Nobodies but that was it." Riku said. "Is that Roxas?" Kairi asked. "Yes...well no...I think that you get the idea." Sora said. They stopped at your room. "She's just resting. So we can come in." Roxas said opening the door. "____..." Sora said  picking up your favorite rabbit plush and put it next to you. Roxas smiled and said. "Sorry if she gave you trouble. _____can act mature but deep down she's just a kid. It's funny she always shows her child like side to her dad." "___ always acts like that around Sora." Kairi said. "I'm not surprised. ____ herself doesn't recognize him but maybe her heart does." "Did ____ know Sora before this?" Kairi asked. "Yeah for her whole life. We always ask ourselves how does he run a kingdom and still take care of his daughter?" Roxas said. "I wonder..." Kairi said. "Wait what?!" Riku and Kairi said at the same time. "Shhh! ___ is sleeping." Sora whispered. "___ is Sora's daughter from the future?" Kairi asked. "It makes sense. Sometimes when I look at her I kinda see Sora." Riku said. You yawned and opened your eyes. "Am I back home?" You asked. "Yes....Roxas found you." Sora said. "It was...hard to bring all of you here! I'm just so sleepy...." You said sitting up. "It's okay. You rest....we'll go after the organization." Sora said. "I want to help!" You said frowning. "You need to stay here. Riku, Kairi and I will find the organization's stronghold." He said. "Yeah but you could use me as bait. I could be of great use. They want me for something." You said. "It's too risky ____." Sora said. "I don't want to leave you...." You said getting out of bed. You immediately fell down luckily Sora caught you. "You aren't in a good condition to come with. Listen all you have to do is look in your heart and I'll be there..." He said helping you back into bed. "But what if they hurt you? Just look what they did to my daddy. I don't want the same happen to you." You said looking down. "I won't let that happen. I promise that I'll come back!" Sora said. "Please be careful." You said as he nodded and left the room. "Let's go." Kairi said.

"Their base is northwest of the city. We already took out most of their members. They are only down to four." Roxas said. "Let me guess Maxi is one of them." Kairi said. "Yes those three followed ___ to the past. Riku tried to stop ___from going there. It was too late ___ already left. We had a feeling that she was going to the past. Her dad always told her stories about you Sora. So she probably thought that you could help." He said. "Really?" Sora asked. "I would go with you..but I have to stay here. I have to watch over the Kingdom. That was the job Namine and I were given." Roxas said. "Namine is here?" Riku asked. "Yes she's making sure that nothing goes wrong with the King's heart." He said. "Right!" Sora said. The trio walked out of the castle and began to go to their base. "Don't worry ___I'll come back to you.." Sora thought.