Part 1 ~Meeting~

Whoosh... The noise of your basketball hitting the net was drowned out by your coach "Alright girls gather around." You and your teammates gathered in a half circle around her. "As you all know the second gym is going to be under some renovations so you guys will be sharing gym hours with the boys volleyball team." The door opened behind her and a group of boys walked in being led by a tall boy with black bed hair quite the first impression  "I'm Kuroo Tetsurou thank you for letting us interrupt your gym time." He bowed and the boys behind him followed "Thank you." Everyone went there own way except for you and Kuroo, "Y/n" you said as you put your hand out to him, "We don't bow here, I expect you to stay on your side of the gym." He took your hand and shook it "As long as you stay on your side." He said with a smirk you let go of his hand "We can't practice today so mind if I watch." He said looking over at his team "Why not join me" you said with a smirk tossing the ball into his chest, he started to stumble back from the impact of the ball hitting him "Guard me" you said as you walked over to the hoop. "Your on" he said following you. 

     Your teammates started laughing to themselves while gathering the boys to watch you play Kuroo, you passed the ball to him and spoke "Now pass the ball back to me, that's what we call a check up" he scoffed and passed the ball back "I know what it's called baka, I know a bit about basketball." You started to dribble the ball as he got into a defensive stance(He had his knees bent and his arms out to the side just to give the image for anyone who doesn't know basketball) "I didn't know that he knew how to play basketball" a tall boy with gray hair and green eyes said. You started to dribble to the right and he stayed in front of you, you crossed over infront of him (Crossover: crossing the ball from one hand to the other infront of your body). He quickly turned to follow you but you were too fast and dribbled to the hoop, you could feel him running beside you, you jump stopped so he flew by you and shot the ball making a point. "Going by 1's and 2's, half court, normal boundaries, play to 21. I'll see if you can beat me." 

~Timskip

     21-18 "Not bad, I was expecting worse from you." He threw the ball at your chest like you did before "Ouch, what was that for." You said fake crying, he laughed and replied "Just getting you back for earlier." You started to dribble back to the hoop as he looked over to you with confusion, "You aren't going home?" you shot the basketball "Can't, I want to go to make it to the championship which means always practicing. Even if I hurt myself I won't stop till I make it to the top." You went to shoot the ball again but he stole it from your hands. "Baka~Practing till you hurt yourself isn't going to make you any better, trust me." You looked up at him with confusion he seemed quite sad "Anyways I'll help you clean up." He seemed to have caught you looking at him and was worried that you were gonna ask him a question, as he walked away he called out to you "Are you coming chibi-chan~." how dare he "DON'T CALL ME SHORT YOU BEDHEAD LOOKING ASS OAK TREE." You started to run after him to hit him, he seemed to have heard and moved out of the way causing you to hit the wall. "Next time don't shout before you run at me" he said with a smirk "There won't be a next time since I master the court" you replied as you poked at his chest "I think I master the court chibi-chan~" he returned inches away from your face. "We'll have to find out, oak tree."