Part 5 ~Day Four~

You woke up to the noise of a notification coming from your phone.

Oak tree

y/nnnnn

y/n

y/n

what do you want oak tree

I can't sleep 

what do you want me to do about it 

talk to me

fine

 Incoming call from Oak tree 

     "Y/nnn" the first thing you heard when you answered the phone "Yes Kuroo" you said slightly annoyed "Did I wake you up" you sighed "No~ I was already awake at 4 am" you had closed your eyes half expecting to fall asleep again "You were being sarcastic weren't you" he sounded defeated "Yes I was" you could hear him sigh "Is Kenma not awake" he answered sounding annoyed "No, I made him go to bed" you laughed silently "Your such a mom" he sounded offended "No I'm not" you laughed again "Yes you are" you two continued this until you both eventually fell asleep.

     "Y/n wake up" you rolled over facing your wall "Five more minutes" you forgot that you were on the phone with Kuroo "No we're hanging out today, get up" you rolled over "Fine" you sat on the edge of your bed and stretched "Are we going anywhere" you took your phone off of the charger "That's a surprise, just look presentable" he made the last part sound like you always looked like a mess. "That's funny coming from someone who's hair is permanently stuck straight up" you spat back "Be quite" you laughed at his reaction and started to get ready, you put on a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top. "Kuroo-san~" you whined into the phone "Yes y/n" his voice was muffled as he spoke implying he was brushing his teeth "How should I do my hair" you could hear him spit and rinse his mouth "Wear your hair down, I wanna see what it looks like" he responded as soon as he finished "I'll be over soon, make sure you eat something" and with that he hung up. You walked downstairs and made a bowl of cereal and began to text Lev.

~Timeskip

     "Coming!" you shouted as you ran towards the door after hearing someone knock on the other side "Hi Kuroo" you opened the door to see the bed head boy in a black tee shirt and grey sweatpants "You ready to go" you walked out and shut the door behind you. "Where are we going" you asked kicking a rock behind Kuroo "It's a surprise" he responded "You're no fun you know that" you punched his arm in a playful manner "Well if I told you then I wouldn't be able to be called the best" he scoffed "Cause you can be called the best" you laughed at the end of your sentence "Hey, that hurts you know" he clutched his chest gesturing that you hurt his heart "Your fine Kuroo" you two continued walking until you made it to a pop up carnival with rides and games. "NO WAY" you had a large smile on your face "I'm waiting for you to call me the best." You ignored Kuroo's remark and ran in, him following behind you "Don't just rush in like that, I could've lost you" you walked behind him and put your hands on his shoulders "If you're so worried about losing me, then I'll just stay up here" You jumped and wrapped your legs around Kuroo's waist, he grabbed your thighs and lifted you up to a point where you sat comfortably on his back. "If you wanted a piggyback ride, you could've just said so" he started to walk "Yeah but then you would've said no" you wrapped your arms around Kuroo's neck and held your own hand "Not true." He started walking to a ride that spins in circles at a fast pace "Let's do this one first" Kuroo got in line and put you down "Why~" you dragged out, "It looks crazy fast, and I'd like to keep my breakfast IN my body thank you very much" he looked at you with puppy dog eyes "Please y/n" you sighed "Fine, but I get to pick the next thing we do" he smiled "Deal." You and Kuroo were next up to go on the ride, you both got into your seats, Kuroo looked at you with a devilish smirk on his face "You ready?" he noticed your nervousness "As ready as I'll ever be." As if on cue the ride started.