A Typical Beginning

The day was normal. Well it was the Class A standard of normal. Even though it was a Monday morning, bright and early the class was loud. Bakugou had somehow managed to set a desk of fire while Iida was simultaneously patting out the fire and berating the blonde. Most of the girls had tied M*neta up and were hitting him like a pinata, his pre pubescent screams bounced off all the walls.

Miraculously, Aizawa had drifted soundlessly into a feline world of dreams, totally blocking out his disaster of a class. Sometimes he wondered why he subjected himself to this torture. He definitely didn't deserve Bakugou Katsuki.

Waiting quietly behind the door, the number one hero, All might stood contemplating which clever quip he should use when he entered the classroom. He was struggling between 'i am here, brimming with excitement to teach you' and 'I am here, not breaking the door down this time'

However in the midst of his inner turmoil, the hero failed to notice the swirling vortex of bright colours manifesting beneath his feet. The same was happening in the classroom, the students too caught up in their own going ons to realize what was going on.

Suddenly it felt as if the floor was gone and it was a weird feeling. They were falling but nothing else seemed to indicate that. Surrounding those falling, was a plethora of vibrant colors which were just forcing a headache onto the group. Shouts of alarm echoed around the claustrophobic space, giving a small amount of static feedback as it attacked everyones ears.

Then out of nowhere, it was silent. There was a floor, walls! Even if it was only for a few seconds the students missed the feeling of an actual floor! Kaminari actually bent down and hugged it, much to Jirou's amusement.

Waking up with a start, Aizawa deadpanned the room which seemed to be a theatre. How troublesome was this class? He just wanted to sleep and dream of cats but now? Now he's in a foreign environment with his children of misfortune. It couldn't get any worse

"Shota! I'm glad your safe" a loud obnoxious, did i mention loud, voice called out from behind the tired teacher, immediately making him freeze up. Hizashi. It just got worse. Aizawa stiffly turned around to see the UA faculty, along with some other confused students and pro heros stood behind the waving loud blonde.

The room they were in was fancy, plush red carpet spanned across the whole room nicely matched by the golden colours of the walls. There was a range of different seats from beanbags to full on couches. However the mkst notable attribute of this strange room was the massive screen. It was planted on the far wall taking up the whole space. The students although cautious allowed themselves to inspect the new room.

"Where's Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked slowly, fear lacing her voice. It was enough to grab the attention of everyone in the room making their eyes go as wide as saucers. Quickly, everyone began to call the name of the missing broccoli boy but no avail.

However, just as people were starting to lose hope, the sound of crinkling paper caught their attention. The noise came from above revealing itself to be a piece of paper, gently swaying downwards into Aizawas hand.

"..a note?" Aizawa grumbled curiously only to receive a prompt 'read it!' From the rest of the room.

The letter read:

Dear Heros,
I would first like to assure you that i am no villian, in fact im nothing of the sort. The reason you are stood in a theatre is for your own benefit, i felt as if you could learn a lot from from what your about to do. What are you doing? Today all of you in this room will be watching alternate realities of yourselves. They will mainly revolve around the premise of Izuku Midoriya being the main character hence why he isn't with you. He is indeed safe and if my word isn't enough to satisfy you, i have attached a photo of him, happy with me. If you do agree to watching the multiverse, the instructions are below:

Instructions-
Towards the screen you will find a remote. I call this 'The Handy Dandy Multiversal Remote'. It works just like anyother remote however the different channels correspond to the different universes. You can adjust volume etc. It should be easy to figure out, i have also layed down alot of seats to maximize comfort so please get comfortable!

Regrettably i cannot be with you as im keeping Izuku company but i am trying to work out a way for the both of us to join you, although it requires alot of tinkering. I hope you'll stay but i won't stop you from leaving.

~ A non suspicius person ♡

"Thats alot to take in." All might spoke, staring at the picture of his smiling successor, he looked safe but he wasn't sure.

"I'm sure we'd regret not watching. Aren't you all curious?" The beouse principal spoke cheerfully earning murmers of excitement from a number of students.

"You're the boss, sir." Midnight grinned from the sofa she sat down on. She was clearly very happy about this situation. A day off work, how lucky!

"Aizawa, would you do the honors?"

With a tsk the tired man made his way to the remote. Wearily, Aizawa pressed the 'on' button embeded into the Multiversal Remote. The group of heroes decided that they would just let whatever play as they got a feel for what these alternate universes were really like.

The unbelievably large screen made some whirring noises as a loaded bar displayed itself in the center. The bar got closer and closer to being full as excited students bounced in anticipation.

Multiverse ----> My Next Life as a Villain: All routes lead to doom