Fridays with The LoV

This is definitely not me plugging a new story im writing. Nope
------------------------------------------------------------

Next Multiverse ----> Fridays with The League

"League?? As in the Villians?" Kirishima Shouted

"Why the fuck would we care about what they do on Fridays." Bakugo snarled.

"No, this could reveal some new information on the League." Nezu said cheerfully earning some nods from the teachers.

"Still..."

The screen opened up, displaying the staff room at UA, primarily focusing on a calendar showing the month being March.

"So this is set before the school year started?" Iida pointed out.

The teachers all grimaced. "Stressful times. Incredibly stressful times.."

All the staff were individually shown. First Midnight, her hair held the appearance of a bush that had been in a storm. The light blue of her eyes contrasted against the pitch black circles that hung gloomily below them. Each blink became more slurred than last until she eventually dozed off fully.

"Damn Midnight-Sensei those eye bags are designer!" Mina shouted.

"Was it really that stressful to place us in the right class?"" Momo asked curiously, the teachers tensed up at the memory.

"You have no idea." Snipe sighed. Just remembering all the paperwork was tiring for the staff.

Present mic was fully knocked out. His normally tall blonde hair fell below his shoulders, concealing his sleeping face. It seems he had fallen asleep in the middle of typing a Congratulations letter, his face planted on the keyboard causing the letter 'i' to be spammed at the bottom.

"Is that why my letter ended in 20 lines of the letter i?" Kaminari laughed.

"Sorry listener." Mic apologized, nervously scratching his cheek.

"You didn't even correct it?" Aizawa asked clearly annoyed.

"I was tired, ok!"

The screen switched to a time lapse, the blue sky faded into a warm orange casting a shadow over the staff room, everyone was sat in silence as they finished their work. They were finished, they could finally sleep. Mic looked like he was about to cry as he powered off the computer.

However it seemed like Midnight had other plans. "Lets go out for a drink! Its the perfect time for it, a lovely Friday evening." She shouted.

"I just want to go home and sleep." Hizashi cried, earning nods from the other teachers.

"I don't think i have the energy to even walk." All Might yawned.

"You guys literally fight villians all day yet your defeated by paperwork?" Monoma questioned, genuinely baffled.

"Yeah, i would imagine its harder to physically fight someone than to sit down and do paperwork." Tsu added.

The teachers just glared. "Talk to me about it when you're older." Aizawa deadpanned.

"Then I'll just have to carry you! Come on don't be a bunch of Negative Nancy's, theres this really popular bar downtown. I heard it has a ton of alchohol." She sang playfully. Alchohol sounded good.

"I can't even drink, i gain nothing from this trip." All Might protested but his words fell upon deaf ears as Midnight grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out the staff room, the other tired teachers in tow.