A Plus Ultra Christmas Carol

MmMmMmMERRY CHRISTMAS :)

YES IT'S LATE, WE WON'T DISCUSS IT.

Who doesn't love some good ChaRLeS DiCkeNs? I had to psychoanalyze the actual book for school and the whole time i was thinking about Bakugo as Scrooge ghkbkjb.

My brain is constantly just LA VIDAS LA LA VI VI VIDAS- Please the new aot op is too catchy.

I thought the hand fetish shit was bad. Today we have Uraraka being the poster child for Anti-drugs and Kirishima getting almost assassinated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Multiverse ---> A Crackmas Carol by Charles Dickens

"I hope its the real kinda crack!" Dabi grinned.

"Real?" Kaminari questioned dumbly. "Like real chaos? Stuff like when Mina fell off her balcony in a glittery red dress?"

"NO, STOP. HE'S LYING, IT WAS HIM. HE WAS THE ONE WHO FELL IN A GLITTERY RED DRESS!" Mina defended with such a high volume that Mic whistled with pride.

"You know what." Shigaraki deadpanned. "I find Kaminari in the dress more believable. Isn't it unheroic to pin the blame on a classmate, Kaminari? How shameful of you."

"NAH, THREE SECONDS BEFORE I PUSH YOU OFF THE MORAL HIGH GROUND, SHIGGY SHAGGY SIR. FALL, FALL AND BREAK YOUR NECK. THATS HOW HIGH YOU ARE ON THE, ThE mOrAL. I give up. I lost it."

Shigaraki smirked in victory while Dabi frowned at their antics. "No, i was talking about drugs. I want to do sherbet."

"WHY THO?" Jirou shouted.

"ShErBeT? Wouldn't that bURN DABI? IS THAT YOUR KINK? MAKING EVERYTHING ON YOUR BODY BURN? IS THAT WHY YOU'RE BUILT LIKE FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER?"

"What is not appealing about snorting lines upon lines of a white substance that has the ability to make me go on a bat shit crazy high before making me an edgelord?"

"No, Recovery Girl frowns upon you. Don't do drugs my dudes, don't be like Dabi be like Midoriya. Everyone loves Midoriya, who loves Dabi? Anyone? Exactly." Uraraka told nobody in particular.

"Who are you talking to Ochaco, kero?"

"The readers. Kick Dabi in the balls for clear skin." The brunette stated, cleverly changing the topic.

"ARA ARA? CLEAR SKIN YOU SAY-" Hakagure, the invisible one, cackled chasing Dabi around.

"NO, WE'RE STARTING." Vlad King hissed.

The screen flickered to life, displaying a snow covered Musutafu with echoes of Christmas cheer present in the distance. Katsuki Bakugo was marching out of the UA gates with his hands shoved in the bottom of his pockets. Twas the classic Bakugremlin walk.

"Could it be? The BAKUVERSE?" Sero gasped. "No, i hate it. A refund i want."

Momo shivered. "The Bakuverse sounds like a personal hell. If we were here to watch such a thing i would be under the illusion we all died and went straight to hell. Makes sense since the villains are here also and they'd hate it just as much. Ah, no offense of course."

"THE FUCK PONYTAIL? JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY NO OFFENSE IT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS RUDE?"

"Uh yeah it does bro." Mei snorted. "Thats how it always has worked you legally cannot take offense if someone tells you not to. Have you been living under a rock you ugly ass whiny hoe bag. No offense of course."