(1) My Next Life as a Villain

(I forgot to mention this takes place just after deku, Bakugou and Todoroki intern with endeavour meaning he has that sweet sweet character development)

Wearily, Aizawa pressed the 'on' button embeded into the Multiversal Remote. The group of heroes decided that they would just let whatever play as they got a feel for what these alternate universes were really like.

The unbelievably large screen made some whirring noises as a loaded bar displayed itself in the center. The bar got closer and closer to being full as excited students bounced in anticipation.

Multiverse ----> My Next Life as a Villain

Well that certainly wasn't a promising title. Aizawa contemplated trying to change the 'channel' but Nezu shot him a reassuring look that put the ravenettes mind at some ease.

"This is so exciting!" Mina squealed from her pink beanbag

"Indeed. However the title is quite concerning." Replied the robotic bluenette from his shared couch with the dekusquad.

The flash of the bright screen was enough to silence the low murmurings of the class. It was starting...

The screen opened up to an array of scenery shots, from a river, shop signs and finally the wheel of a carriage.

"Everything looks so different here!" Kirishima exclaimed

"It looks to be set sometime in the past maybe?" Present mic stated although he wasn't entirely sure.

Finally we are shown the inside of the carriage, Izuku is sat with his hands on his lap wearing a green suit.

"The time has finally come." He monologued.

"Deku looks so nice!" Uraraka exclaimed earning nods from most of the girls and some boys. Mineta grumbled, cursing Midoriya under his breath.

"He looks totally manly" Kirishima shouted from his seat next to Bakugou making said boy tsk from said boy.

"I wonder whats happening with Midoriya though, he looks so serious." Kaminari asked nobody in particular.

"Thats why we're watching dumbass" Jirou shook her head.

"Here at this magic academy is where the game begins" He continued "and where I, Izuku Midoriya, meet my doom."

The screen showed Kirishima also in the carriage looking fondly out the window.

"tHat escalated quickly!" Mina shouted, voice cracking in surprise.

"Theres an awful lot to unpack after two sentences." Shoji said while scratching his head.

"What a mad banquet of darkness." Tokoyami grumbled.

"Doom? Is Deku Midoriya going to die, if so how would he know?" Momo mumbled, pulling a Midoriya.

"Does he have some type of future telling quirk like Nighteye?" All might theorised not liking the word doom next to his successors name.

The small proncipal spoke up, "It seems quirks have been replaced with magic in this universe. We must watch on to find out although i have my own theories."

"Yeah but we can't ignore how dapper Kirishima is looking in that outfit though" Sero stated

"He looks soft." Hagakure replied making said boy sink down in his chair. "A manly soft, yep manly." The invisible girl corrected quickly.

The screen swept across the back of the carriage and finally giving a full view of the grand magic school. It had a regal look with posh gate.