Immortal Deku

Ok but if anyone read Refund High school, the grim reaper was hOt 🥵. Thats it, thats all. Enjoy the cHapTer...

Oh hes i used him as inspiration for my own reaper but i totally did not play up yhe sexiness. Not at all.

Also yES this is me testing to see if this is well recieved, if it is expect its own fic later down the line like Fridays with the League.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️⚠️Tw: Suicide ⚠️⚠️

Multiverse ---> My Friend Grim

"Thats a mysterious title." Tokoyami hummed.

"That could be about alot of things? Like maybe one of us or um." Uraraka piped up only to deflate again.

"It doesn't seem too angsty from what i can see." Dabi stated, happy about his new position in the emosquad.

Shinso nodded. "Its difficult to read."

"Intriguing, indeed." Nezu sang before pressing play.

Cold air whipped harshly past the green haired boy who sat motionless on the thin ledge of his middle schools roof. His back was slumped against the metal railing as his legs swung melodically over the edge.

"This soon?!" Kirishima yelled.

"Lets not jump to conclusions!" Monoma yelled. "He could be enjoying the view, i did it all the time. Granted i was on the right side of the railing but‐"

"You are not helping one single bit, bro." Tetsutetsu sighed.

"No the kid has a point! Some people are thrill seekers." Miruko said.

"Thats literally just you." Hawks said. "Plus, does that look like the face of a thrill seeker." The hero continued, pointing to Midoriya's blank face.

"He looks like someone shot his dog infront of him." Mina said with a stale tone.

"Where is YouR emPatHy?" Kaminari yelled back.

Vlad King scowled. "Don't bring a dog into this you goblin."

"Please don't call students goblins." Nezu sighed. "No matter how true it is."

"WAIT A SECOND–"

Aizawa let out a strangled cry as everyone in the audience began to argue. He activated his scAry quirk making everyone in the room instantly shut up.

With a sigh the boy pulled a crumpled not out of his pocket, reading the messily written words with a wrinkled nose: "Do us all a favor quirkless." His eyes followed the words slowly until his gaze finally landed on the kicker.

A red spider lily. It was smushed on the back of the paper as if somebody had tried to sloppily glue it on. Midoriya stared at the note for a while, he looked exhausted.

"Do people really do that? Just because they weren't born with something?" Uraraka asked, her face was contorted with hurt among other things.

"Quirkless discrimination is a very real thing. Its alot more common than you'd imagine." Aizawa said. "We do not tolerate it at UA, is that clear."

Everybody nodded their heads vigorously while Bakugo gulped in fear. Dadzawa is cOmiNg for you my guy.

All Might diverted his gaze. Im sorry dad might but you mEssEd uP.

He rolled his eyes as he absently tossed the ragged note off the edge, watching curiously as it floated daintily to the floor. Once he was sure it landed, the boy squeezed his eyes shut as salty tears faintly trickled down his cheeks in a shallow stream.