Thats the Vigilantea Sis

Hi welcome to puRe cRaCk. I hope you enjOy your staY. Featuring a random thought i had at 2:47 am. More angst coming soon :^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just had a thought." Mina gasped, you could basically see the illuminated lightbulb floating above her head.

"Thats never a good thing." Bakugo murmured, everyone still heard it.

With an overdramatic eyeroll Mina continued her thought. "Doesn't UA look kind of like the teen titan tower?"

"No?" Monoma replied with a raised eyebrow. "The teen titan tower is in the shape of a T."

"UA is in the shape of a H." Uraraka continued.

"So wouldn't we be the Heen Hitans." Kaminari asked with excitement.

"Thats so stupid, at least make it catchy." Dabi scoffed.

"Highschool Heroes! Im a genius." Mina yelled.

Todoroki ripped a page out of his love child book. "Petition to change UA to Highschool Heros Htower. The h is silent in htower."

"Im not going to teach a school named that. I will burn your petition." Aizawa glared menacingly.

Multiverse ---> Hairspray Endeavours

The screen turns on to show a small figure gracefully hopping between rooftops, methodically maneuvering around any soutces of light in attempts to keep his identity a secret. Can't hide from the screen though.

Zooming in onto the figures face, it soon became apparent that the lower half of their face was wrapped in thick black duct tape, it stopped just behind the ears which were covered in shiny silver piercings.

Yes, he strapped actual sticky duct tape to himself, leaving a narrow slit for breath and communication.

"Who the fuck..." Monoma started but immediately abandoned ship, instead hopping in to the ocean of I don't want to know.

"Imagine if they had a beard. Ouch." Jirou snickered.

"MY PORES ARE SCREAMING FOR THEM." Uraraka yelled, running a pained hand down her round face.

"Its like a cheap persons way to wax?" Momo asked, unintentionally looking at Uraraka with a childlike innocence. The brunette girl had to take a deep breath in order to not pop off at the rich kids. Uraraka is me, i am Uraraka.

Sometimes you can't get the right materials. Don't be a jerk about it.

"Understandable. Have a nice day." Nodded Kaminari.

A pointed tooth grin was artistically drawn onto the tape in a shining white marker, though it was the tiniest bit lopsided giving the mystery person a dopey look

It was probably meant to look threatening but it honestly looked kinda cute, like Kirishima.

"I agree with the weird screen narrator. Kirishima is very precious and cute." Mina nodded in approval.

"Im manly! Not cute and precious." Kirishima huffed. Adorable.

"Your the perfect balance between sunshine and manliness, Kirishima." Momo corrected.

Kirisunshine just sank in his seat, grumbling about manliness. What even counts as manly anymore? Its lost its meaning at this point.

The figure was graceful as they vaulted carefully over rooftop ledges and swung on rogue tree branches. Running underneath a streetlight, the top of the figures head was revealed to be a familiar bush of green locks.