Lahey Brothers ch.1

PIC AT THE TOP IS THOMPSON CRANE
AND I ACCIDENTALLY PUT NEW ORLEANS IS WHERE THEY LIVE BUT ITS ACTUALLY MYSTIC FALLS SRRY BUT IVE CHANGED IT. xx

These strange,obnoxious teenagers are part of worrying for your high school life right?Look at them there innocent right?Nothing to worry about right?So cute and abnormal right?

Look at them there innocent right?
Nothing to worry about right?
So cute and abnormal right?

If you said them four questions in Mystic Falls high school Either you'll get bullied or get laughed at because the answer to them is No-No they are definitely not innocent there far from that there practically Satan's spawn....

Eventually,if you actually stay in that High school you'll realise they have a friend.........combine that friend who's Thompson Crane to the Lahey Brothers YOU HAVE SATAN!!!!

9:31 Thursday 19th Of June

"Brother,brother FAT SHIT WAKE UP"The pale boy Screamed at his eldest sibling to awake from his slumber but in return all he got was a grunt,"Ugh~"he groaned and decided to best of Punch him straight in the face and did that work?,Yes,because soon as his white knuckles came in contact with the other persons cheek he bolted straight up screaming "BLOOD MURDER"which caused them both to laugh.....

"There's not any other way to wake me up?"The eldest whined rubbing his bruised up cheek "No-No there isn't,and did you know you snore and we gotta go now because MoNsTeR known as our dad is going to come back and we can finally go to school without our repeated beatings!!"Stiles gleamed in joy of the thought of not a beating first thing in the morning,in a flash Issac hopped out of the single bed got changed,both grabbed there bags and headed straight for school not having breakfast because well there is nothing to eat......

"Finally you guys decide to show up it's 10:01 now and it's fucking Thursday and Thursday I hate waiting you know that"Tommy(Thompson crane)whines at them both who finally decided to show up"Tommy stop whining it's only been like 28 minutiae of something"the eldest replied and with an eye roll"No actually 30 minutes and did you guys get hurt?"he asked really concerned for them both"NOPE,finally we actually escaped but I'm starving do you have a sausage roll or something"Stiles asked leaning his head onto his shoulder well should I say tried to because he totally failed and thought best to just lay his head on his arm....
"Yeah yeah got you both an apple because I knew you wouldn't eat anything you guys never do"he says throwing an apple for them both which they both caught gratefully and munched down on them....

Walking in the busy hall ways of Mystic falls high school The shortest of the Three musketeers which is stiles got bumped into and caused him to slip and face plant the floor he growled lowly and snapped his neck to the victim "Watch is dude"he sneered to one of the popular jocks of the school who's called Caleb Ryder"Well,well,Well if it isn't the three outcasts and you should watch it 'dUdE'"he mocks swivelling his heel to face the three as the other two helped the shortest one of the floor and onto his feet"Shut it Ryder because I'm seriously angry today and I'll love to use a punching bag right now"Tommy snapped clenching his fists together glaring daggers at the rich kid but he just scoffed and scurried away"Yeah that's right"he mumbled under his breath Checking for any injuries on the smaller crew member....
"Can't we just snap his neck already"Issac moaned heading for history with the other two"Sadly for us the rich kid cant go because then this school will fall and we'll move to some private ass shitty school"Stiles ranted flailing his arms everywhere as the other two chuckled at his antics....

Walking into class of Mr Harris the most selfish and bratty and annoying person off all time the three sat down at the back grabbed there textbooks and slammed them down onto their desks......
If you wanted to know what age are they Well the Raven haired giant of the three Is 17,The curly dark blonde of the three is also 17 and The dark haired messy brunette of the three is 16...
Oh and Thompson and Issac decided its best to move down a set so they could be with Stiles since they didn't want to split up even though stiles protested but failed miserably and so now the Three musketeers are now in each class together!!!
Sounds awesome oh it is for them but not for other people around them.....

Shifting and swivelling stiles just couldn't keep sitting between the two he was nervous and angry and embarrassed..
"Yoh buddy what's wrong"His brother says catching the attention of the other two "n-Nothing I'm fine"he replies scratching the back of his neck "Stiles your far from fine and you do that scratchy thing when ur lying or if your nervous and-And-and I can smell it on you so spill up"Tommy exposes "Ugh fine Tommy I'll tell you both later"they both nod in agreement with worried expressions in there faces....

12:30 Break Time Outside behind the school

They sat down with there lunches which contained ham sandwiches,bottled water or orange juice,Cupcakes and an apple or banana.....

Tommy:"So WHATS up!"
Stiles:"Well-Well me and Issac you know found out where leopard shifters only like a month ago and that was after the Full moon now-now I'm just worried if we kill people on our first full moon and a-and-"
Tommy:"Hey I'll watch you both well try to watch you both it'll be fine but we'll do it deep in the forest and we'll check for any mundanes before we transform,I mean what could go wrong?"(He reassures)
Issac:"Yeah baby bro and look he's a wolf and we're leopards that's AWESOME we,We,us,me you and you are gunna transform into a creature like,like that's just amazing"(he basically screams standing up and fist bumping the air)
Stiles:"Yeah,YEAH DO YOU KNOW WHAT WERE AMAZING THATS COOL FANTASTIC BRILLIANT AND I BETTER BE GIANT AND SCARY!"(He cheers as Tommy stands up joining them both in dancing and laughing)

Now if you look from afar you'll see Three dim wits dancing and laughing together but if you dig deeper and come closer you can tell that there life long friends(brothers) who are just trying to get there days by from no danger or violence nothing there just some teens who love there life and families but this family doesn't contain parent's no this family is just them.....

HOPED YOU ENJOY IM EXCITED DOING THIS BOOK AND ILL GIVE YIU A HINT EVENTUALLY THERE GOING TO GO TI A DIFFERENT SCHOOL AND RELATIONSHIPS I DONT KNOW BUT YOU GUYS COULD GIVE ME SOME IF YA WANT THANKS FOR READING HOPED YOU ENJOY GOOD NGHT IR DAY BYEE~p.s srry for grammar mistakes and that xx