What a nice Lovely day? ch.2

3RD POV

"Urgh,no please no.....WHAT are you doing?"The pale boy with the whisky brown eyes asks in pure disgust as he tries to keep his voice low for the Hunters but he just couldn't because now he has to stare at Tommy's gruesome arm as he tries to get rid of the Wolves Bane in his System.
You could see anything from where to bent down:His tan muscular arm with a deep cut that's shows half of a bloody broken bone,lingering flesh of the skin,Blood trickling down across his arm and onto the already made pool of blood onto the ground and here and then you could here the squish and scrape of the cold metal Knife getting rid of any poison  in his system......

"I-i think I'm g-gunna pass out"He gips as the werewolf only chuckles in response 'Screech,click'"URGH what the WAS that the sound of your knife connecting with your BONE!"He silently yells well Lear's just say he does yell"Yes-Yes stiles it is now if you don't like it look away"The giant reply's as he drops the razor blade onto the dirt floor and starting to bandage it up with a torn off T-Shirt"Well,UGH I can't it's one of them things you want to look away but you can't"

"FINALLY covered it up I actually thought I was human be sick then I'm blaming you for it"
"Yeah,yeah whatever now let's go before they come and we need to get Issac"He urgently says handing out a hand to Stiles which he gratefully took and heading off to go rescue there crew member......

2Hours Ago 4:00Am-Mystic Falls Forest

Issac's POV

"Ughhh,so why are we here again"I ask for the Third time in 2 minutes......
"Because-Because Issac you dim wit there's rumours going around the school talking about how bodies where being dried and we've come to investigate"My lil bro asks with a tone of joy in his voice so I roll my eyes and reply"You mean you,Me and Tom Tom here was trying to get a good nights rest but no you was too scared to go on yourself and I wouldn't let you go on ourself anyways"I state as I catch my way up to them standing between them both as Tom Tom chuckled and back me up"Yeah STILES seriously and I don't wanna see a report saying your dead when you wake up"
"Exactly that's why you're coming and I am strong you know I'll just run"He says trying to show off his muscles but we both snort and say at the same time"You're a scrawny,skinny Leopard"causing him to huff in defeat and tred infront Of us as we both burst out laughing"YEAH WELL IM FAST IDIOTS AND MAYBE I WANNA BE SCRAWNY FOR ALL YOU CARE"he screams on the top of his lungs as he comes back to us murmuring about how he dosent want to die first like in the horror movies but we both know it's because he's scared...

30 Mins later
We still haven't found a single clue and he only thing keeping us entertained is either we ranting about how we have authority to beat Calebs ass or Stiles is the source of it
Tom Tom is ages his flashlight around and stops dead in the tracks so soon after we do to and turn on our heel to look at him as he looks terrified staring in front of him"Tommy what wrong"Stiles worriedly asks as his tone is laced with fear"Hey you okay what's wrong"we both follow his directions of where his eyes or pointing to but all we see is darkness and the smell or pine trees and wet grass....
Me and my lil bro glow our eyes as my Ocean blue eyes fades and shines a violet Glow and my brothers turns from his Whisky/honey melody brown eyes to the same violet eyes we swish our head left and right trying to find out what our 'brother' was looking at mortified but we found nothing so we gave each other a glance with a shrug as our eyes fade back to the originals colour and we both snap our heads back to Tom Tom...
We both was going to ask him something but suddenly he jump scares us by taking his Dark left boot in the air slamming it down as he screams and then we scream with him but soon his scream turns to laughter and we soon follow after......

Wonders what's going to happen who is Issac going to meet HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IS KINDA  A CLIFFHANGER GOODBYE CAMPERS PEACE OUT...p.s srry for any grammar mistakes and that yeh u know