New people ch.4

FlashBack Unknown POV

Stupid Vampires stupid werewolves,Who do they think they are to tell me what to do I mean yeah okay mhm I get it,I get what they mean but they can't just come crashing threw my life and act like I need help I'm totally fine on myself I don't need Pity...
Like oh.my.god I can't believe I'm talking to myself well inside my head so it'll be like oh.my.god I'm totally talking to myself in my head my subconscious is very weird wait I don't know I'm starving man..

As I padded along the deep forest floor in my Amber Werewolf form a Sweet Sickly smell hit my nose it-it smelt like home,Candy Cane,Wet grass and cinnamon I've never smelt that in years and I really want that like right now..
So being me of course I had to go adventure what it was.

Using my werewolf speed I stopped to an abrupt hiding next to one of the oak trees and stared ahead what looks to be like a boy:Tall,Bulk(Laughed at that),Tanned like really tanned definitely tanner than me and I'm Mexican but I don't even know Mexican blame my parents for that one wait off topic,he had a nice buzzed cut head and deep brown chocolate eyes...
Yeah he's definitely a werewolf and gods sake is he screaming down that phone like there's no remorse for the sleeping,dude should chill a bit...

Using his werewolf instincts he whipped his head around to me raising one perfectly good looking eyes brown so I shimmered my Yellow beta eyes and sped off in a blink of an eye.
Being me as an clumsy person little did I know I smashed into someone's calf and sent them fluting into the ground I mean I would've started laughing if there chest didn't go straight into there abdominal,I didn't have time to laugh because I legit just slammed into an Original but not any it had to be The Strongest one Hope Mikaelson,I'm gunna die actually gunna die rip my limbs off which I need thank you very much gunna rip my heist out okay I might being a little bit dramatic but wouldn't you be if you nearly killed the strongest bloody thing in the universe dammit I cursed....

Present Unknown POV

"Pfft,Hahaha"we both laughed as we sat down on the couches"What I mean it wasn't my fault"I tried to reassure the Strawberry Blonde"Pah Yeah Right you tried to run afterwards only to be stumbled onto your own feet luckily I didn't hurt your ass"
She replied so I gave her a grunt"Mhm I could beat Yoh prettily little thing any time but I don't because I.Dont.Wanna.Hurt.You"I sat with the flick of my Light violet purple hair and a raised eyebrow so she just chuckles and stands up brushing off her non imaginary dirt"Well we better Help Alaric finding Our dad and Our Uncles"As she demanded she offered me a hand with a light smile which I took gracefully and glided our of the Mikaelson Mansion ready for another Mission..

Now your probably wondering when did The Big Bad Hybrid get Another kid he didn't I was Adopted,my Name is Marina,I love my life and Family I'm Mexican but I tried really tried to speak Mexican but it just gets boring so eh why try,I have like an indigo Purple/Blue hair I'm Short sadly I'll wipe my un-imaginary tears away,also I'm shy,Clumsy and I don't even have the confidence to talk to my life long Mate Rachel no Rafael yes that his name Rafael with his perfect Muscles,Choclate Orbs that glare into my soul and his pink plump lips ..
I need to stop this I'm seriously talking to my conscious I might need to go into an Asylum or something if it carry's on which it most likely will but-
"COMMON MARINA STOP ADVENTURING INTO YOUR VOIDY BRAIN AND LETS OUR SAVE OUR FAMILY"The Strawberry Haired Girl screamed across at me and she right there is Hope my Sister who I smashed into a tree by accident that how we first met and that the start of my story how I met and lived with my adoptive family the Mikaelson's they aren't that bad trust me if they are I'll be insane and they can't be as insane as my granny called Pestel...(The pic At the top is Marina and I don't know Mexican or Spanish names or granny Spanish names please help 😂😭🧐😭,Now carry on with the story~~)...

THIS TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SNICKERS GETS SOME NUTS———if ur not u when ur hungryyy SNICKERS GETSSZZ SOME NUTSSSSZZZ

Finally making it up to this church I bashed down the Crooked door with my Black combat boots getting ready for another WW3 but all I got was a bunch of supernaturals..
My family with these Strangers I think teenagers ones obviously werewolf by the smell of Wet Mutt,Cinnamon and Wet forest he's an Alpha by the scent of Tangy Orange,But the other two smelt like-Like December if that has a smell they were a cool breeze like when you chew chewing gum and breathe threw your mouth then you get that cold air rushing threw that's what I smelt with also Wet bark and fresh red apples...

Clearing my throat I got the Attention of people and my life Long favourite Step Uncle which is obviously Uncle Kol and By now the Word of the day for me is OBVIOUSLY as you can tell Obviously I rushed up to him and Engulfed him into a tight embrace which he accepted back ten times tighter"Hello Pup what are you doing here"He questioned so I pushed myself away from him an clearly answered"Obviously saving ur life as you can tell but you don't need to be saved,but you do because I'm saving you from the cold and Peasants that roam this land"he chuckled and shook his head as I walked my way to My Dad Klaus and hugged him"Stupid Family I was meant to save all of you"
"Well poppet not today you can't save everyone"My dad answered hugging me back"But I cannn can't I Uncle Lijah"I whined looks left to my Uncle who gleamed a bright smile at me"Yes Of Course,Niklaus Stop pestering your Daughter"
I snickered as I let go of  my dad to Hope can hug him and Walked up to Rebekah and Freya hugging them both equally and saying Hellos before turning to the Strangers who are cluelessly standing there like lost puppies so I had to go an introduce myself...