Just the Beginning ch.5

Srry for late update I have good excuse I was thingy forgot the name of it.............................ah yes binge watching good mums on Netflix(I think that's why u call it)oh well who gives two fucks not mee okay okay goodbye and again srry for long update bye~

Marina Mikaelson

Striding my way over to the were's they was Three of them....
The smallest with Scraggy Brunette hair with Honey/Chocolate brown eyes with Moles and freckles scattered everywhere along his Pale face and neck..

Next one was very broody but I'm not going to stereo-type because he's probably one of those people who look boring and just moody all the time but I'm gunna guess the more you get to know him the more he shows his true self around you...This chap was tall and I mean Tall he almost beats the size of My dad he had Raven hair,Leathered jacket on with The deepest blues of eyes that just say to me 'My eyes look dull but there's more to it'...

Last but not least is a fairly decent sized dude taller than me and just a few inches shorter than the Broody Raven haired Guy,and Im gunna guess he's the Oldest Brother to the shorter boy because he had Light Blue/Green eyes with Curly Blonde-ish brown-ish hair that for some strange reason I want to touch....

Now these are just my observations but I fairly sure there right I just have ya know a gut feeling and I. Always follow my instincts so here we are with the Trio in front of me all staring Daggers into my soul and let me be honest the only scary one here is me well apart from the Stink eyes the Tall dude is giving...

Clearing my throat I raised an eyebrow and put my hands on my hips ready to start my introduction only to be beat to it by the Brunette"The names Stiles.....Stiles Lahey"
He gleamed at me with one hand out and I gladly accepted"What's a Stiles?"Rebekah Says as I was robbed of my introduction AGAIN"That's me I'm Stiles that's my name well a Nickname because no one can pronounce my real name it's In Polish by the way....People always say what's a Stiles I don't get it I like that name either you can call me Stiles and Mischief I don't mind any-"He rambled threw one breath.....Glancing around seeing the faces either Amused,Weird or shocked expression I mean I'm not complaining and I don't even know how my dad Hasn't ripped the Kids tongue out or yet he just Talks....AND I LOVE THAT...
My instincts are screaming'NEW BESTIE'so I do as it says...
"Well Stiles my Names Marina and oh are my new bestie"I finally get to introduce myself with a Cheshire Cat Grin on me"And Who are you Fellas?"I questioned to the other two"Oh that here Is Issac My brother and Thompson my Best friend well more like a brother to us"Stiles answers pointing to them as he speaks"Well Thompson and Issac this here is my family and I guessing you already knew there names....But the Red-Head over there is my Sister Hope Mikaelson"with That Hope gave them a Little Toddle Wave totally eyeing Issac...

My Brown eyes Bore into hers as we have a silent conversation about the boy so she just rolled her eyes with a huff and raised eyebrows and I just laughed like one of them maniac laughs boi must I look like a Psycho right now....

"Yeah were gunna go it was nice meeting you guys I guess"The scarf boy says waving bye as he dragged the other two with him.....

That's was rude............/

Issac's POV

"I'm fucking tired guys I nearly got fucking murdered by a bitch utterly weird witch she was And...AND she couldn't take a joke and imagine Stiles was the one being Kidnaped he is to ice to see another day because of would've back chatted the witch with ur sass and wound less sarcastic remarks"He babbles until a Tug or a hand let go which I turned my heel to face Stiles"I'm Offended!"He gasps with a hand to his heart in mock so I just roll my eyes and Groan and it's one of them Tired I can't be asses anymore I want to go to sleep groans okay maybe not that dramatic but you get it...

So we parted and made our way home only to come home with a drunken mess off a farther and have our Beatings but luckily it wasn't that bad Stiles got a cracked Rib,cuts bruises and I Got a broken fucking arm and even a broken ankle with a few bruises and scars littered here and there usually it's loads of cracked Ribs and broken Limbs.....
Cracking my bones in place with Yelps and Whines I could already feel the Healing kicking in I mean I know it'll heal but it hurts like a bitch and some of them don't heal quick if he uses Leopard poison and luckily he didn't tonight...

Crawling to my blooded beaten Brother I slowly lifted him from the Blood of pool and pooped him into my lap"Why Izz,Why?"He sobs into my shoulder so I hush him and Petted his soft bloody hair"I-I don't know Sti but I promise I'll get us out and it'll get better and Even Tommy promised us he'll come because we're The Three Musketeers and we get threw Thick and Thin"I reassure him "A-Are you okay"He asks as he sniffles and I wipe away the remaining tears"Yeah I will be luckily he didn't use the poison and are you okay?"
"Yeah a damn cracked rib and shit"
After that we both had showers,Changed,Bandaged and slept with Stiles Curled into my side and I wrapped my arms protectively around him....
"I love you-you know the Brotherly bond"He mumbles Tiredly and I chuckle"Yeah love you too Little bro,now enough of the sappy shit and go to sleep before I make you"
"Yeah yeah night"
"Night"I answer back combing my fingers threw his damp Brunette bundle Of mess and Kissed his Temple before I also succumbed into darkness.......

Aww brotherly Bond YEAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH KK SRRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SHIF IF THERE ANY NOW BYE BYE SNICKERZZ GET SOME NUTTRSSZZ