Curly Fries ch.7

"Oh.My.God stiles Stop Wolfing The Curly fries down know ones gunna steal them away from you"Issac exclaimed rolling his eyes for the 100th time as Stiles looked up from the basket of food staring ahead of them both as a few pieces of the Potato food dropped from his mouth stuff with them.
"Mmmm bagtifjng wr mmmghm"
"What?"
He gulps looking at them blandly before wiping his mouth and explaining"I'm practicing so you guys don't steal none like the other time"
"Ugh that was like...what.....One time"
"Really wasn't Issac"
"Shut up I'm the one who paid for them"Issac reply's still remembering how he told Tommy and Stiles that he'll buy them something with the money he won from Tom Tom.

"Yeah yeah whatever"....

With that Thompson comes back sliding in the booth harshly pushing stiles to the side as he complains about his rudeness.Thompson spots the same people from the other night and looks at the two Laheys with a conversation threw there eyes:

Issac:What

Thompson:Don't  look But it's the people from the night before remember

Thompson:OI,I said don't look Jesus children

Stiles:Ooh the Leeches what about them

Issac:There staring at us

Thompson:Use your ears I can hear them say something

Stiles:Pfft she just called you Lanky

Issac:Pah she called you Lanky

Stiles:Shut up

Issac:No you

Stiles:You

Issac:No

Stiles:Yes

Issac:No

Stiles:Yes

Issac:Yes

Stiles:No-wait I mean yes jensnenxn oh my god stop it.

Issac:Ha I win

Thompson:Okay can we please focus on the Elephant in the room?

Issac:Yeah

Stiles:Yeah

The three look away form each other and the communication from there eyes snaps and they focus back on track.The group of Mikaelson's Stalk away over to them and the three gulp in anxiety and Nervousness.

Marina Sits on the edge of the booth next to Thompson and Hope slides in next to Issac while Elijah,Klaus,Kol and Rebekah take there seats uninvited around them.

The three Musketeers feel trapped,Enclosed and Claustrophobic.They hated it feeling weak because thats what they felt but they knew they'll die for each other so they ain't going down without a god damn fight.
"What"Thompson spits already irritated at the Smug looking people,Kol puts his hands up in surrender still having that plastering smirk that Tommy wants to Punch off Repeatedly.
"What are you?"One of the English men ask so bluntly it annoys the they but they cross there arms In sync.
"We're-Leopards our only Kind so if you try anything you'll kill us to extinction but I will eat you before you can Leech"Stiles sneers startling everyone before the Hybrid chuckles amused at his antics"No don't worry love we won't be be-heading you anytime soon we were just curious is all,but......don't get on our bad side"

"Why not?"Issac Urges smirking "Because you don't want to get hurt,do you?"
"Not like we've been hurt Mutt,try your best  on us"Issac again sneers and Stiles looks down in shame swiping his left hand on the Scar on his side."Now now"The Noble one pipes up putting a calming hand on Klaus and looking pitifully at three and so does the others.
But they don't need Pity,they hate Pity and they hate when people say 'OmG tHaTs TRagIc,So sOrrRY'theyve heard of it all before when there mother died.

But Surprisingly none of them said that they are, a glimpse or recognition shon in there eyes before it Disappeared,the three supernatural musketeers would've missed it if it wasn't for there heightened senses.

"So we've been wondering if you would like to join the Salvatore Boarding School?"Hope says smiling softly at the three who look too uncomfortable for there liking.
"No"The three of them says bluntly.
"Well if you do here I have a card just phone me,they also have a Werewolf pack although your an Alpha he still might let you join but it loooks like you have a pack of your own....Goodbye, hope we meet again"Hope says handing them a card before looking at the Alpha as Thompson looks at her skeptical and nods at the two Betas of his pack.

They would join the boarding School but there content in there own school it would be weird to join a different one hey would have to get used to there new surrounding,there new environment and anyways there Parents might not even agree because the three would have to say in rooms that might not fit the three of them in.
Because they love and have it be together it's just a policy there Brothers,might not be blood but there Brothers from another mother.