Kidnapped ch.3

2123 words I AM SO FRIGIN HAPLY YEEEEESS YAAAAS HOPE YOU PPL ENJOY~

Thompson's POV

As we were tracking in the woods trying to find this body thing whatever we're doing like I just want to sleep but no one of crazy Stiles Mission's just had to prevent me of that so he we are starting a prank war at like what 5:00 a clock I n the morning it all started off with me scaring them...
Then Issac ran off leaving a freaking stiles then further a head he swung his body from a tree branch and grabbed onto my head so pretty much me and Small Kitty(Stiles)are planking our revenge behind a tree as we hear faint callings from Big Kitty(Issac)But obviously we just started bickering....
I mean it did take a long time before Issac stalked past ur hiding spot but when he jumped from behind it he wasn't there?
Where the hell could he be?
What the hell?
As if on Cue Small Kitty screamed"WHAT THE HELL"as he pointed a trembling finger in the direction of some lingering men holding something....

I blinked One.....Twice then noticing it's Issac in his leopard for we both gave each other glances and ran threw the forest for our brother I don't care if he's not blood no need to be he's still my brother if he likes it or not...

Suddenly,A flash before my eyes came as an Arrow slipped past my barely doges reflection I pushed Stiles back baring my Fangs but then out of nowhere another arrow came flying straight into my Arm as it pierced all the way to the bone.
I howled in pain snapping it in half because It was rigid and stuck,Quickly grabbing the Shorter boys arm we sprinted threw the forest as he made his way in front of me and We Leapt behind this green bush...

Swirling my dagger out I pierced my skin around some off the half stick Arrow in the arm and dragged it out ignoring all the Protests and gagging noises the other boy made and tried to drain as much wolves Bain I can in my system then after picked some of the remaining metal from my bone hearing the edgy scare that sound like fingers to chalk board.....Instantly regretting as it shot a wave of heat pain from my arm up to my head giving me a head-ache...

After breathing in and out threw the pain and anger I tore some of my Black T-Shirt and bandaged it up...Like come oon I really liked this T-Shirt one of my best and I'm not ruining my baby leather jacket...

Deciding it was safe we cautiously ran to where  our pack mates sent where which led us To some sort of creepy ass Horror movie abandoned church"I bet $20 Bucks you'll die first"I joked earning a snicker"Ha they don't go after people like me HoNeY only the most intimidating and That.Is.You"He joked in a sing-Songy voice so I just scoffed and rolled my eyes in response as we approached more..

Issac's POV

After getting Knocked.The.Fucked.Out which was seriously getting old I mean can't you at least make it more interesting....

Groaning as my blurry vision got into focus I felt the already healed head but I still had a slight concussion probably..

I took in my surrounding we were in some soft Of Walmart...Just kidding just trying to make my self a bit cheery this place is glum I think it's a church:There's a Big gaping hole at the roof....Rows of benches that led to one of them wooden speaking things were the priest or priest's will say some bullshit(Sorry if this offended anyone I didn't mean it like that😭accept my apologies here a trophy you earned🏆✌️)I noticed I was in some sort of ritual circle it was a red circle with the mark of the devil and I think...
I took a huge sniff off air in my nostrils as I scrunched up my nose it smelt like Rotting flesh,Old blood,Wet Mutt and some herbs and spices...
Didn't know what I did to deserve this I checked around before I noticed a White robe on the floor next to me because I was pure naked which thankfully the Weird kidnappers gave to me so I put it on because right now I don't care I would turn in my leopard but it's like a boundary or somethings blocking me....