Ch.9

(Being the brilliant amazing me,I'm continuing this story...sorry if I get some things wrong.please tell me and I have re-read it to catch up...Pic at the top is Landon Kirby....Anyways enjoy💞)

"You go first"

"No you"

"There scary,especially the one named Kol"

"Pfft scaredy-cat"

"Oh-my-geez I'LL go"Thompson finally piped up as Stiles shivers remembering the dark look he got from Kol Mikaelson.A.K:Known as the Wild card or black sheep of the family.

Grabbing the two Lahey's hand they stalk up to the door where Tommy instead of knocking like a normal person,he boots the door down.

"FBI Open up"Stiles jokes making His big brother snicker in amusement as Klaus and Elijah appear at the door way,wearing alarming but dangerous facial expressions.

"Jeez,Kids cant you knock on the door?"Klaus states trying to cover up a chuckle looking amusignly at the three.

"Please do come in,have a seat"Elijah being Elijah politley opens the door wider since it counter attacked with the wall making a hole.

The triple walk in with stride,like their where on a mission and plop themselves down comfortably on the leather couch.

Looking at the same Blonde pont tail teen that Thompson has seen.

Tommy winks at her,she blushes looking away to a cackling Marina Mikaelson.

Stiles hands reach out to caress the unknown males Curly hair.The Male furiously blushed a deep shade of red from the affection as The Lahey giggled.

Hope Toppled over with laughter,because the three only just came and now causing havoc in the space of a minute.

After the phone call from the Musketeers she called over her friends and family,they wanted to stay at the Boarding school after some 'Person Issues'.

But this 'Person Issue' was more tragic...It was the murder of someone.

Created by their hands.

But the Mikaelson's didn't know that,only the Lahey's and crane know.I mean it was them who tore bit ripped him to shreds.Swearing down on their life's that they shall not speak of this again,the body rolled into the water...

Scumming to an endless pit of nothingness,because they'll act like nothing happened,all innocent and fragile.

But deep down inside,this will forever scar them.

The death of another human being.

Staring into deep blue ocean eyes,stiles smiled brightly holding his hand out at the shy Male"Stiles Lahey,you?"

"L-Landon Kirby"Landon stuttered placing hands on his cheeks trying to cover up his flustered face,making Marina laugh even harder.

Wheezing both Mikaelson's composed themselves whilst Issac tried to flirt with Rebekah.

"So,sweetheart.What is your name.Im Issac Lahey"Issac introduces,giving the curly blonde a Flirtatious wink."Rebekah Mikaelson"She states blandly waving off his gestures.

"Now,Now.Thats enough"Elijah comments coming into the room holding tea and biscuits for their guests,Klaus trailing behind with glasses of fresh blood for the vampires.

"As you all can see,we are here today to introduce ourselves to the trio"Elijah starts,setting the tray on the ancient,expensive glass coffee table.

Then they spent the next 10 minutes getting to know one another until it was time to go home.

Despite Stiles protest of staying.

They all Stand up and Stiles eyes widen in the realisation of how tall Landon is compared to himself.

I mean he was a 'Small Bean' as Tommy likes to call him.

"How are you this tall,geez.Did you eat All your vegetables as a kid or something"Stiles comments as he slightly tilts his head back looking at the smirking Landon.

The Lahey was shoulder size to Landon so his head could easily lay there without no problem but he still had to look up,just to have a conversation.

Now his neck hurts.

When they went Thompson couldn't stop jabbering about the blonde beautiful teen called Lizzie.

But they were happy for him.