Chapter 2

Where tf am I?

I woke up with a massive headache holy shit, I turned over and the bed and fell off.
"Fuckkkk" I groaned getting up
Wtf! I looked around and this was not my room, it had skater posters all over the walls,clothes stuffed in a closet in the corner, a single bed with a tv in front of it.

I got up quickly then someone bursted thru the door

Ray?

"Oh shit, your up" he exclaimed
Standing in the doorframe.
"Uhhh yeah I Uh-" I said tryna figure out what was going on
"I heard a bang and came up to check on you" he said outta breath from running
"Oh I Uh kinda fell off the bed, what happened last night?"
"Uh you passed out in the car before you could tell us where you lived and non of the guys knew so I just let you sleep here" he explained nervously

"Oh Uh my bad" embarrassing holy shit
"I'll just head home now" i said walking past grabbing my board from beside the bed.

"Oh! Later today me and the guys are gunna go skate, wanna come?" He asked
"Uh yeah sure why not"
"Cool here's the address" he said handing me a pice of paper with a address on it.
"Cool well I better go" I said backing out once again.
"See you!" He yelled as I walked out the front door.

Where tf am I?
I looked at the houses around me, they looked familiar.
I think i live like 3 blocks down.

I walked down the road and sure enough, my house.
I had no idea we lived in the same neighbourhood, I never seen him around.

I climbed back thru my window falling in the process.
The door was still locked which is a good sign he didn't come in my room.

I just took sum Advil and definitely a shower, I was debating on wether or not I should meet up with the guys.
Fuck it.

I put on a black old school band shirt I found in my dads room, and some jean shorts.
Basic right? Oh well not tryna impress.

3:43pm

I was on my way to the address ray gave me which seemed to be downtown.

I stopped in front of a skate shop which I'm guessing is where ray works.
I grabbed my board and walked in,
A bell rang as I entered the store.

"Yo wassup kay" ray said as he came around the counter dapping me up
"Was good g" I said back

"Ayeeeee Kay's here!" fuckshit said as he sat on the couch next to fourth grade a small boy I did it recognize from the party.

"Hi guys" I said waving at them.

"Thats sunburn" ray said posing to the small boy.

"We bout to go skate this gap, you tryna come?" Ray asked
"Yeah for sure" I replied
"You can skate out back before we leave, I just have to close up the shop" he said putting stuff away.
"Ight bet" I sad as I walked over to the door filled with stickers that I'm guessing leads out back.
Fuckshit and forth grade followed along with sunburn.
"Yo how long have you skated for?" Fuckshit asked as I looked around
"For about 5 or 6 years, I started when I was around 10 I think." I replied as nonchalant as possible
"Oh frr? This nigga pro pro!" He yelled laughing
"Whatever" I replied smiling like a idiot skating away

Fourth grade was filming fuckshit with a retro ass camera but it was cool.
I watched fuckshit skate and he was really good, I looked aver at sunburn who was struggling with a kick flip.

A few minutes later I see Ruben and ray come out.
"Yo niggas we Rollin out" ray said getting all of our attention.
I skated back picking up my board walking with them to the vehicle.

"Shi shawty you might have to sit on one of these lil nights laps" fuckshit said getting into the driver seat.
"Sorry I ain't getting in the back now" ray laughed gettin into the passenger seat.
Fuck.

Fourth grade was already at the other window seat and sunburn was in the middle, Ruben got in and patted his lap.
I looked at him and jumped in sitting on his lap.

This uncomfortable as hell bro.

"You good" fuckshit looked at me laughing.
"Yeh I'm ight" I said laughing
"Nigga probably has a boner wit his virgin ass" fuckshit practically yelled laughing his ass off
"Bitch fuck you" Ruben spit back
Everyone started laughing

We got to a closed school that I was at yesterday
We got off the vehicle and walked towards a the tall fence.

Ray was the first to jump over so he can catch the boards that fuckshit threw over,
Fuckshit jumped over well ruben threw over the water jug and his board.

Sunburn tried throwing his board over but it got stuck at the top.
The boys stared laughing
"You fr nigga?" Fuckshit complained from across the fence.
"It's cool little man I'll grab it when I go up" I said patting his head trying to lower his embarrassment.

I threw my board over well ray caught it,
We started climbing over, once I got to the top I grabbed his board tossing it into fuckshits hands. I started climbing down when I heard fuckshit

"Damn, fourthgrade pass the camera" he said joking around

I jumped off the fence half way down to turn around to see them all staring.
"Nasty ass" I said pushing his shoulder as I passed by grabbing mine.
"let's go skate niggas" ray said grabbing his board walking to the tables.

983words
Ahhaaaah sooo who y'all want her to be with ? :)