Chapter 22

10:37

"you did nottt" fuckshit hollers as kay was straddled onto him, the two burst into laughter.
Kay decided on not fighting with him about staying over, instead the two spent the rest of the afternoon smoking whatever fuckshit had in his bag.

"I was eleven dude!" Kay says defending herself.

"okay okay" fuckshit gives in laughing as well before taking a puff of the joint.

"So now tell me an embarrassing story" she said taking the joint from his mouth, she knew that if she was sober that she wouldn't be this 'bold'.

"Ight so this one time me and ray where kicken it at the skate park right? Blah blah" fuckshit explained the story but Kay stared at his mouth, not paying attention to the words that came out at all.

Focused on the way his lips moved as he spoke, he laughed, his smile. Letting the high take over her mind and body, Kay slowly leaned down. Caressing his cheek as she switched from looking at his eyes and mouth.

Fuckshit on the other hand, still telling his embarrassing story. Not paying attention to what the girl was doing, he kept on going on until he felt pressure on his lips.

The end...

a/n ahhh this book is over🥳🥳
Ahhaaa ok so basically I'm going to end this book and publish my other one until I make the sequel for this.
I just have no point to this book so imma make another one👺