Chapter 19

♡♥︎。・°°・♥︎♡♥︎・°°・♥︎♡

Sunday 12:37pm

Kay opened her eyes hit with a massive headache right away, she groaned as she sat up rubbing her eyes.
She noticed she was wearing a blue gown when she focused her vision, noticing she wasn't in her room but was in the hospital.
She also saw ray on the edge of the bed well fuckshit and fourthgrade were passed out on the arm chair and one on the floor.

She had a bunch of tubes into her arm , Kay hated hospitals for that specific reason.
The dark skinned boy sat at the end of the bed facing away from her, she knew right away he was mad.

"Why?" Is all he said not even looked at the girl.

She stuttered trying to find an answer,
As she sat feeling sorry for herself.

" i don't know" is all she could think of with the massive headache banging her head around.

"You scared me man"ray says as his voice crack, on the verge of tears. The boy sat still letting the tears fall.

Flashback to last night

"Fuck!" Ray screamed out noticing she wasn't awake "Kay? Kay! Kay wake up please!" The boy pleaded looking down trying to wake the unconscious girl in his lap.

"OLAANN" ray screamed out catching the blond boy's attention along with the others out playing basketball.

Fuckshit quickly dropped the ball running over along with the other boys," fuckk shit what happened"

"I- I- don't- don't know we where talking and then she...fuck! We gotta get her to the hospital"

With out question fuckshit grabbed onto one arm and ray the other, pulling her up.
They quickly carried her into the vehicle making sure not to hurt her.

They left Stevie and Ruben at the party, they where too fucked up to even comprehend what was going on.

Speeding to the hospital no questions were even asked then, they all worried for the girl not understanding what was wrong. All they knew was that she needed medical help.

(Same)

Fuckshit picked her up bridal style as ray and fourthgrade quickly enter the building. They desperately tried getting anyone's attention scared for the girl.

"Yo where the fucks everyone!" Ray screamed out seeing no one in the lobby.

They wander the halls in desperate need of a doctor, finally finding one on the main level.

"She- she- took Xanax and i don't know how many but she passed out and I dont know if she's okay!" Ray quickly spilled out to the doctor.

"Ok slow down, put her onto this bed. Hey! Can we get a nurse quickly!" He said talking to the lady's that showed up behind the counter.

"A nurse NIGGA YOU THE FUCKING DOCTOR HELP HER!" Fuckshit screamed out pointing at the lifeless looking girl in the bed.

"I need you to calm down and wait out here" the doctor said as two lady's came out and wheeled her into a room following behind.

Time skip.

The three waited all night outside the room waiting anxiously for results on the girl. Not being able to control there thoughts as they began to think the worst.

"Are you here for ms. Sanchez" a small nurse asked startling the boys.

"Um yeah, is she okay?" Ray asks desperately needing to know.

"She will be fine, shes just asleep right now."

The boys sighed with relief.

"But the bad news is she needs a adult to be able to let go, do you guys have any idea how to get ahold of her parents"

The boys looked at each other as they tried to figure out what to say.

"Uh no we don't, her dads in prison and she doesn't talk to her mom" ray explained as he was the only one who knew about her parents another then fuckshit who knew about only her dad.

"Oh I see well does she have a guardian that's looking after her that I can call?"

The boys look at each other for answers until fuckshit speaks up

"I can call my mom she can come get her"

"Okay is she related in anyway?" The nurse asks well writing on her paper.

"Um yeah she's her aunt" he said lying hoping she buys it.

"Alright give her a call and let me know, she won't be able to be released for another few hours so we can do checkups making sure she's okay."

The boys nodded as the lady walked away, ray quickly looked at fuckshit.

"Seriously?!" Ray asked looking at him with 'you dumb' look.

"What where you gunna do nigga?! Make her stay here for 7-8 months until her dad come back from prison?" He spit back defending himself.

Ray just rolled his eyes as fourthgrade giggled at his remark.

"A thank you would be nice for saving our ass's" fuckshit said getting up.

He walked over to the phone dialing his mother's number.
Him and his mother didn't really talk a lot, she just gave him money to get out of the way.

"Hello" he hears his mother on the other end.

"Ma I need you to do a huge favour for me" he said in his most sincere voice.

"What do you need now olan?" They lady asked huffing.

"I need you to come sign papers so
my friend can get out the hospital"
He explains quickly.

"Olan wha-"

"Look I'll explain everything when you get her but can you please for me?"

"Fine"

And with that she hung up.

End of flashback.

"I-I'm so sorry" the girl struggled to get out as her eyes watered.

937 words☀︎

Bro I wrote this when I was sad last night🤪 hoeweelllll hope you enjoy🍉