Chapter 13

🎱

11:38am

All the guys came over the next morning to eat all my food apparently, not really bothered but just the thought of me having to go grocery shopping by myself sucks.

Fuckshit was in my kitchen so I sat watching him making sure his fatass didn't eat all my food.
The guys where in the backyard doing guy shit i don't know.

"Yo you got any candy up in here ma?" Fuckshit asks digging around the cupboards like a starving child.
"Don't you got food at home?" I ask with a duh face sitting on the counter.
"It's candy nigga?" He says back with attitude.
"Bitch did I ask? No!" I say back annoyed with him.

It's not him exactly just everything going on with my dad and being alone really does shit to your mood swings.
Ok it's partly him, getting mad I didn't kiss him and then comes back acting like we all good?

"You ight? I mean you've been distant a lot lately, from the looks of it doesn't seem like you have a 'dog'" he says doing air quotes.
Dog?! Your worried about why I lied about a dog?! Okay.

I just look down trying to avoid eye contact. It's weird having someone notice little things about you, i mean the most my dad noticed about me was when I would put mascara on before telling me to take it off.

Fuckshit walked up to me coming in between my legs, he grabbed my chin lightly looking into my eyes.
My eyes where watering as the thoughts of my dad came flooding back.

He quickly hugged me, holding on tight

"I'm sorry I- I didn't mean to-"
He must have thought he hurt me.

"No no" I say pushing him lightly by his shoulders looking at him face to face " it's not you, it's just my dad"
I say wiping the tears that had fallen

"Your dad? Did he hurt you again?" He asked as his jaw tightened.

"No he um..." the thought of even opening up to someone make my stomach turn but I need to tell someone.
"He's in jail"

"Oh shit kay I'm so sorry" He says with the most softened look on his face as he caresses my cheek.

We held eye contact.

He slowly leaned in...

*smack*

(Ahah got you!!!)

"What the fuck nigga!" he screams grabbing his cheek.

I quickly push him away jumping off the counter, he was really gunna try kiss me after I open up to him about my dad!

"Your such a fucking asshole!" I screamed at him "Get out" i add trying to keep the tears in
"What?" He asks holding onto his cheek
"I SAID GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT!" I scream as the tears stream down my face.
This is what I get for trying to open up.
A KISS!!!

He stomped towards the front door slamming it on the way out.

How could I be so stupid.

I quickly went to the bathroom to wash my face when I heard the guys come in.

"Hey wheres fu- what happed?" Asked Ruben as he came to the bathroom.

"Um I think he said he was going to the story" I quickly say slipping by him walking into my room.

He quickly came over hugging me, I was hesitate to hug back but I did.
I let the tears stream down,

The guys saw and mouthed to Ruben that they where leaving, Obviously not wanting to intrude.

"Can you please stay with me" I struggled to get out in between sobs.

"Yeah I'll stay with you" he says putting his chin on top my head,
He rocked us back and forth well rubbing my back up and down trying to calm me.

I eventually stopped crying over something not worth crying over.
He pulled me onto my bed with him, my head was on his chest well our legs tangled.
I focused on his breathing pattern to try calm down.

"You okay?" He asks looking down.
"Yeah I'm okay" I say smiling up at him, he smiles back.
I laid my head back onto his chest,

695 words!!!

Ahhh ok so I still need help:) also I'm still not home