Chapter 2 - Interesting Turn of Events

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

-

Riddle Rosehearts stood proudly. His face, barely visible as it was covered by the hood of the ceremonial robe. Although, he is a petite boy in size, he still manages to overlook on both his juniors and peers.

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" He asked, as he saw that no one else was left on being sorted to their dorm. Nodding his head as if pleased that everything is going perfectly well.

As it should be.

His attention went back to his new batch of juniors for Heartslabyul.

"Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

-

On the other side of the room, a man with dark brown hair and lion ears yawned.

Leona Kingscholar, stretched both of his hands. He gave the group of students in front of him a glance as he scratched the back of his head.

"...Uuugghh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over." He mumbled, although he could care less on whoever heard him. He sighed as he gave his attention to the 'fresh babies' or so he liked to call all the first years.

"We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me."

-

"Oooh~ ne Jade, look at all the new fishies joining us this year." Said a man with heterochromia eyes. Floyd Leech, a student from octavinelle, his hair is teal with a longer yet darker strand on his right. His right eye is yellow, while his left is olive and wears a blue, diamond-like earring on his right ear.

The man beside Floyd gave out an amused polite smile. "Indeed, they have a lot of... potential."

Jade Leech, Octavinelle's vice dorm head and Floyd's twin brother. His features are a striking similarities on that of Floyd. Although his heterochromia eyes, the longer, darker strand of hair, and diamond earring are found on the left side of his face, rather than on the right, opposing from Floyds.

Floyd and Jade where conversing with one another when a certain silver haired dorm leader came in between them.

Azul Ashengrotto, gave the crowd of students a welcoming smile. To that, the twins snickered.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle. I will support you to the best of my ability."

The new octavinelle students looked at Azul in awe, as they watched their now dorm head greet every single one of them with open arms.

-

Looking over at the awe filled students, Vil Schoenheit chuckled at the naivety of the bunch.

Those potatoes will learn the hard way.

Driving away his attention at the octavinelle side of the room, he gave his own new dorm members a once-over, before commenting on a particular person's absence.