𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

𝙱𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"This?" I held up a pair of shorts and Serg moved his face into the camera before shaking his head

"No. I remember you wore them bitches last time and yo whole ass was out." He said.

"You want me to wear a fucking jogging suit or something in this hot ass weather?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Nigga no."

Serg wasn't controlling at all, but he had his opinions on certain things that I do and I had mine on his.

"Well I just went through damn near everything and you ain't like nothing." I frowned. "And then you gon' say wear some pants, like do you hear yourself?"

"Ahhh, shut up. Just wear the shorts you showed me before those." He said and I nodded. I looked around for a minute before I found them and threw them on the bed and started to clean up my room.

When I was done I picked up my phone and sat down.

"Oh, I gotta tell you something."

"What?"

"Yesterday when I was at the store with Tati nem, Amari, Aaron and Hakeem was there too. Keem was talking so fucking stupid."

"What he say?" He asked.

"Basically he said if he didn't do what he did, would I be with him now instead of you."

"And what the fuck you say?"

It's the mood change for me.

Whenever Serg hear something he don't like, his mood and his tone change.

"Nothing. I walked away. I wouldn't want you saying anything in a conversation like that so I didn't either." I explained.

I don't know, it just would've seemed disrespectful to me if I would've responded no matter what my answer was. Like that don't even sit right wimme.