𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

excuse errors and mistakes, none of the recent chapters were proofread.

- 𝚂𝙾𝙻𝙰𝙸 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊
years later..

"I hate you!" I yelled at my momma right before her hand went across my face

"You a disrespectful ass lil girl! You can get the fuck out my house." She pointed at the door.

"Bruh cmon man, why y'all doing allat?" Aaron said as he sat on the couch.

"She wants me to get out so ima leave. You ain't never gotta worry about me again and I put that on my dead daddy." I told her and went upstairs.

I took out my bag that was in the closet and began throwing my clothes in it, not caring what it was. I just wanted to go. I'm sick of her and she sick of me.

I changed from my slides into some forces then put those in the bag as well. I got my phone and charger too and I was ready to go. I picked up my bag and threw it over my shoulder and went back down stairs.

"Where is you going?" My momma asked me.

"You JUST told me I could get out so that's what I'm doing." I walked over to the front door and turned the knob.

"Solai, I swear if you walk out that door don't come back." She told me. My eyes started to water because I really didn't wanna leave. I can't live on my own and don't got nowhere to go.

I loved my mom more than anybody but I honestly couldn't do this shit no more. I took a deep breath and opened the door, walked out, and slammed it behind me.

I walked down the steps and started walking down the street. It was kind of dark and I didn't know where I was going.

My phone started to ring and I looked at who was calling before I answered it.

"Hello?" I said after I put my phone up to my ear.

"What you doing?" Nadia asked me.

Nadia was my cousin. My momma and her mom went to high school together and her daddy was my uncle. He died some years back before she was born.

"Nadia I left the house and she said I can't come back." I said as I kept walking.

"Are you forreal? What happened?"

"I don't feel like explaining it right now."

"Okay, where you at? I can come get you." She offered.

I thought to myself for a minute before something popped into my head. "Nah. I got somewhere to go."

"Alright, just call me when you get there. Bye I love you bitch."