𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

excuse errors and mistakes. i'm just tryna speed this up.

- 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽 | 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

I sat on the couch with Tati and the only thing you could hear was her crying. No matter how much I tried to comfort her, all she could do was cry.

Poochie and Tyrone gone and it's all my fault.

FLASHBACK

I watched Saige go up the stairs and heard a door slam.

We all stood around the living room with our guns pointed at the door and waited for Calvin to walk in.

"Aye Calvin!" We heard a voice outside. I walked over to the window and seen a darkskin nigga and I smacked my lips.

"You know who car that is?" Calvin asked the dude while looking at ours.

"Nah."

"Sum ain't right. You got yo shit on you? Mines in the house."

He pulled his gun out and handed it to Calvin.

"It's an extra nigga out there but he ain't got nun on him." I told everybody.

A couple seconds later the front door opened and Calvin looked at me. Whenever I had to kill somebody or was about to, sometimes I froze up.

"Serg nigga!" Poochie yelled and hopped in front of me. He was about to shoot Calvin but Calvin got him first.

I came back to reality when his body dropped to the floor.

Tyrone shot at Calvin and Jared shot at the other nigga as he tried to run outta the house.

The three of us rushed over to Poochie but it was too late.

"Look at what the fuck you did! You so called a killer but act like a damn statue when it's time to actually do sum." Tyrone yelled in my face.

"I ain't ask him to jump in front of me." I said.

"It don't matter. He yo brother nigga, he did what he was supposed to do."

"It ain't the time to be arguing. Y'all worried about the wrong shit." Jared hopped in.

With all of us too busy going back and forth, what we didn't notice was Calvin wasn't dead yet.

Another shot rung through my ears and Tyrone stopped moving. My eyes went over to Calvin who had a smirk on his face.

I cocked my gun and put a bullet right in between his eyes and that was it.

FLASHBACK OVER

"What we supposed to tell momma? She already on her fucking death bed. The last thing she need to hear is two of her kids gone."

"I don't know Tati." I shook my head.

My mind wondered to Saige. She called and texted me to make sure I was okay but I didn't respond.