𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

y'all might have to go back a chapter cause you might not remember what happened...my ass had to go 3 chapters back and i'm the one who wrote it. anyways.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"I need my nails done." Tati said as she looked at her hand.

"Didn't you just- okay." Qura shook her head.

"Listennnn, ion like them no more. I shoulda picked a different color." She sat up from her bed.

"So you just sat there and let them do yo nails and you ain't like the color? Stupid." Gina said while she was on her phone.

"I liked them at the time Regina. Okay? Now mind yours and stay over there. Go back to texting your girlfriend." Tati rolled her eyes and stood up before she left out the room.

"Oop." I looked at Qura and she looked at me.

Chileeee.

We watched Regina get up and go after her and started laughing when she left out.

"They so weird." I said.

"They like each other and think nobody know. They been like that ever since middle school. Speaking of girlfriends...how you feel about Serg and his new one?" She asked and I twisted my lips to the side.

We ain't been broken up that long and he already moved on, to fucking Bailey. And on top of that she always throwing shots at me on her instagram story. I don't even follow the hoe people be sending it to me.

If she ain't direct then that ain't my problem but I don't know why she think I won't beat her ass. I won't ever fight about a nigga, one who already had my lil kitty in his mouth at that. But I will fight about my respect cause I don't even play like that.

Anyways she posted a picture of her and Serg a few minutes ago and people tagged me in the comments like I care.

Instagram

🖤💬📤liked by bigmanserg0 and 539 others303bailey 💕 @bigmanserg0 bigmanserg0 🖤view all 204 comments fendiibrat no❤️

🖤💬📤
liked by bigmanserg0 and 539 others
303bailey 💕 @bigmanserg0
bigmanserg0 🖤
view all 204 comments
fendiibrat no❤️. @saigeee_ wya? ion like dis.
princessquraa just smile and nod y'all.

"It is what it is. If he wanna move on then I can't do anything about it. I left him, he ain't leave me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Mhmmmm."

"I'm dead serious, he'll never find another bitch like me cause ain't no bitch topping me for real so he can do whatever he want. Nobody gon hold weight like Saige." I explained.

"PERIOD!" Regina said as she dragged Tati in the room by her arm and I scrunched up my face. "Sit."

"But-"

"Tatianna Lashay Lyon, sit down."

"Bye cause you didn't even have to do all that." Tati waved her off and sat down.

- 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽 | 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"You just dumb." Poochie said as me, him, and Tyrone stood in the kitchen.

"Nigga how?" I asked.

"You and Saige been broken up for what? 2 weeks? And you already got a new bitch?"

"Ion know why everybody making a big deal like she didn't break up with me. I didn't break up with her, she broke up with me."

"She broke up with you cause you hid some life changing shit from her. You shoulda told her but you chose not too." He said.

"I don't even know how she found out about that."

"I do." Tyrone spoke up and we both looked at him.

"How?" We said in unison.

"I heard somebody in the hallway when me and Poochie was talking about it, so ima assume it was her." He told us.

"And you ain't say nothing?" I asked.

"No. And apparently you didn't either cause she left yo dumb ass." He chuckled and Poochie dumbass joined in. "Y'all niggas ain't no typa help."

"Aight, you want help? Give her space, break up with whoever that new lil girl is, apologize and actually MEAN it and stand on it, and if you lucky she might take you back." Tyrone leaned back on the counter and crossed his arms.

"Or she might forgive and still not take you back. Girls don't play about that trust shit. Macy go on a whole rant about it. Literally be talking for an hour." Poochie said and went back to cooking his food.

I missed Saige hella. She was the only female who accepted me for who I was and I lost her now I gotta pay the price. I knew I shoulda told her from the jump.

Right now this looking like some unfixable shit so I'll still stay away from her and give her some mo space like Tyrone said and when that time comes to apologize I will. I owe her that much.

70+ votes.

bye this is short cause i wrote it in like 20 minutes. but i really took a break fr...anyways i'm back now. 🙈