𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"What do you wanna do?" My momma asked as we laid in her bed.

"I don't know yet." I said truthfully.

When I got home from the hospital the other day she was on my ass then she calmed down and we talked about it.

"You better figure it out before it's too late. I can't tell you what to do and I don't wanna say something to affect your choice. But I can guide you and help you with either one. And did you tell him?" She asked, referring to Hakeem.

I've been dodging him every chance I got. I see him at school but other than that, I stay away from him. But I gotta figure out something before he gets suspicious. What Brianna said was true. It gotta be. Everything makes sense now.

"No but I will eventually." I lied. I'm not telling him anything. "But I do have to tell somebody else."

I got up from the bed.

"Where you going?"

"Tati's house. She has something I need for school."

"Be careful and be back at 9. I'm not playin, things finna start changing around here." She warned me.

They are. And not in a good way. Today might be the last normal day we all have.

"I'll be right back I swear. I love you."

"I love you too Saige."

██████████

I knocked on the door and took a step back. A few minutes later the door swung open and Serg stood in front of me.

"Tati ain't here." He was about to close the door back but I stopped him.

"I'm not here for her. I'm here for you." I said. He looked at me for a minute before he moved to the side and I walked in.

"What you want?" He asked me. I could tell he didn't want me here. It was written all over his face.

"I have to tell you something."

"You couldn't do that ova imessage?" He walked into his living room.

"No cause I know how you're gonna react and you might do something dumb. Plus you been ignoring me so." I shrugged and followed behind him.

"Don't you got Hakeem or sum?" He looked at me.

"No. That's what I wanna talk to you about."

"Well you can leave, ion wanna hear about yo relationship with another nigga." He jerked his head back.

I rolled my eyes because I expected him to say this shit. He's so predictable.

"One, we're not in a relationship. And two, I promise you gon wanna hear this." I sat down. He smacked his lips and sat next to me.

"Wh-"

"Serg he got me pregnant." I blurted out.

We made eye contact and he gave me that same look my momma did at the hospital, disappointment. But he looked hurt too.