𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

excuse errors and mistakes. the chapter after this one is the last one and i might post it later on if it's finished.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊
6 years later.

"Solai!" I yelled as I stood over the stove making sure the water was boiling and put the noodles in the pot.

"Hmmm?" She ran into the kitchen with her pacifier in her hand.

"You getting too old for that damn thing. You finna be three soon." I shook my head. "What you doing in there?"

"Cocomelon." She pointed into the living room.

"Bae!" I heard the front door open and smiled to myself.

"I'm in the kitchen." I said.

A few minutes later Aaron walked into the kitchen and I pecked his lips before he hugged me.

"Wassup lil bit." He said to Solai and she walked over to him and he picked her up.

"Hi." She gave him an innocent smile.

"What you doing in here?" He looked down at me.

"Making her some noodles." I said.

"You going to pay the bills today?"

"Yeah." I told him. He put Solai down and dug into his pocket before pulling out some hundreds.

"Damn. If you rich just say that." I scrunched up my face.

"Fuck up." He waved me off and counted the money before handing it to me. "You better actually pay them this time."

"I spent the money you gave me to pay bills on clothes ONCE and now I'm a bad person?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Yes." He kissed my forehead before walking out the kitchen.

"Ugly hoe." I mumbled.

"Say it with yo chest or don't say it at all." He yelled while walking up the stairs and I laughed to myself.

██████████

"Lai why you look mad? What's wrong?" Serg asked while holding her in his arms.

"No ice cream." She said while frowning and pointed to me.

"Saige stop playing with my baby man, get her some ice cream when y'all leave." He told me.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. I watched as Solai smiled and made as much conversation with him as she could.

"I love you." He told her.

"I love you too." She responded.

When Solai was going on one, Serg got caught up in some shit and it landed him life in prison. After all of that stuff happened with his dad, he wasn't the same.

He was fucking crazy but I wasn't gonna leave him. He didn't leave me at my lowest so I didn't leave him. That's how I ended up pregnant with Solai.

When he got locked up we knew our time together was up, he'll always play a special part in my life because he was really my first love and we went through a lot. Even though he was in here Solai was like a constant reminder of him for me and I'm glad she was.

"You go home with us?" She tilted her head to the side and waited for him to answer.

"Not today, maybe one day." He told her before he looked at me.

I let them talk to each other some more because they haven't seen each other in a while. He didn't want us to visit because he didn't want his only child to see him like this. Soon he realized keeping her away would only hurt them both later on.

"Saige?" He called my name.

"Hm?"

"How you been?" He asked me.

"I been straight I guess, but I should be asking you that."

"You ain't gotta worry about me in here. This where I belong after all the shit I did." He shook his head.

I couldn't agree or disagree with what he said so I just stayed silent.

"How you and Aaron?" He asked and I twisted my lips to the side.

"Fine. He treats me good." I said without looking at him. I thought moving on from Serg would be for the best and it is, but at the end of every day I think about him and what life would be like if he was free.

"Mommy I'm sleepy." Solai spoke up and started rubbing her eyes. He handed her to me and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I sighed and got up from the table since our time was almost up anyways. "Ima go home and put her bad ass to bed."

"Alright." He nodded. "Bye Lai."

"Tell him bye Solai."

"Bye daddy." She waved at him.

We both said our goodbyes and I left out.

|END OF CHAPTER.|
ATP, JUST VOTE!!
|MISS -FENDIIBRAT🧸|