𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

i sure hope y'all know every character name in this book cause everybody in this chapter 💁🏽‍♀️. excuse errors and mistakes tho.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"So what the hell we supposed to do with her when she wakes up?!" I heard a familiar voice.

"You asking me like I'm really supposed to know!"

My eyes opened and I sat up from where I was and that's when the two people stopped talking. My vision was blurry but when it focused I was confused.

"Hi Saige." Qura walked over to me with Bailey standing next to her.

"Ja'Qura, what the fuck?" I stood up from the bed and looked at my surroundings and I was in a basement or something similar to one.

"Surprise." She smiled. "Bailey gimme it."

Bailey did as told and pulled something out of her back pocket. Once she handed it to her I realized it was a knife.

I backed up some until my back came in contact with the wall so I couldn't go anywhere.

"Do you know that because of you, my daughter gotta grow up without her father?" She looked at me.

"You was with them this whole time?"

"The whole time? No. Recently? Yes."

"For what?" I looked at her in disbelief. She was supposed to be my best friend.

"Calvin put me on, it's money. You know how much you worth Saige?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Everybody around you don't really fuck with you the way you think but you been so blind. Amari? Fake. Hakeem? Fake. That's what you get for tryna use him as a rebound. Tati and Macy gonna hate you for being involved with the way Tyrone and Poochie died, and Regina gonna side with them. Aaron so oblivious to everything so you don't even have to worry about him."

"Your sister dead as hell, yo daddy don't want shit to do with you, your momma and marco barely pay attention to you now. All you got left is Serg, and I don't see him nowhere around these parts." She looked around the room.

"Okay you been talking for too long let me go." Bailey said as she walked over to us.

"I know you remember me." She said.

"Yeah, and I also remember beating yo ass." I looked at her and all she did was laugh.

"Let's see if you have that same energy when they kill yo ass. You and Serg deserve what's about to happen to y'all today. Early rest in peace." She looked me up and down.

"Hakeem told us you pregnant, yes?" Qura asked.

When she realized I wasn't gonna respond she took the knife and plunged it into my stomach, causing me to drop to the floor and yell in pain.

"Now, ima call Serg and you gon tell him that you're in trouble and need his help." Qura explained.

"I'm not setting him up." I said as I put my hand over my stomach.